[ROM][4.1.2][UNOFFICIAL] CM10 Builds - 10/18 [Alpha]

Do you want to test proper dock support? (Will need some help with donations)

• Yes

Votes: 154 78.2%
  • No

Votes: 21 10.7%
  • I dont care/You're just greedy

Votes: 22 11.2%

• Total voters
Search This thread

MartyHulskemper

Jun 5, 2008
Hi Hiemanshu, any ETA on the new CM10 update? Thanks for all the effort!

Don't ask for ETAs -- it's considered bad manners in here. That comes out harsher than I mean it, since I realize you might not have known, judging from your post number, but please take the time to read up on xda etiquette a bit.

General rule: it's done when it's done, and you'll then find out soon enough.

dre1187

Apr 14, 2011
Toronto
Have you tried apex launcher? Maybe a logcat for the dev would help

Sent from my Transformer Pad TF700T using xda app-developers app

hiemanshu

Feb 6, 2012
Bangalore
I am a little unwell guys so trying not too hard to work on this. But expect something new within a day or two.

Edit: I am fine with any number of mirrors to the old .14 working build :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

Reactions: B3L13V3

plennyoflenny

Jan 4, 2007
Don't ask for ETAs -- it's considered bad manners in here. That comes out harsher than I mean it, since I realize you might not have known, judging from your post number, but please take the time to read up on xda etiquette a bit.

General rule: it's done when it's done, and you'll then find out soon enough.

You're absolutely right, im sorry, didn't mean to be unpolite!

joshcurtis79

Mar 24, 2012
well, the problem is that i can't navigate anywhere on the tablet with trebuchet crashing like it is.

I had the same issue a few nights ago. It happened right after I flashed an apk that I am not sure was clean. This may just be correlation not causation. I just reflashed the rom and did a factory reset. It booted up fine and I haven't had the issue since.

Nebucatnetzer

Feb 4, 2011
well, the problem is that i can't navigate anywhere on the tablet with trebuchet crashing like it is.

Browse to the market on your computer.
Search the desired launcher.
Install it remotely onto your tablet.
After that unlock your tablet and press the home button until the pop up appears where you can choose your standard launcher.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

paddycr

Jan 25, 2012
OnePlus 8T
Browse to the market on your computer.
Search the desired launcher.
Install it remotely onto your tablet.
After that unlock your tablet and press the home button until the pop up appears where you can choose your standard launcher.

How exactly do you install an app remotely? I am presuming using the install command on adb?? If so, which flags (if any) would you use to do this? Thanks

urrlyx

Dec 30, 2010
San Francisco
How exactly do you install an app remotely? I am presuming using the install command on adb?? If so, which flags (if any) would you use to do this? Thanks

You can do it from the Play Store website. Just find the launcher you want, click install and it will ask you which of your devices you want it installed on. BAM, you're done. :)

Nebucatnetzer

Feb 4, 2011
Reactions: paddycr

dre1187

Apr 14, 2011
Toronto
Assuming your device has internet it will auto push the app via that internet connection ...works really well for installing multiple apps

Sent from my Transformer Pad TF700T using xda app-developers app

Reactions: paddycr

Immorten

Jan 19, 2010
Oslo
I have no issues with trebuchet on 14.. You've factory-resetted it, wiped caches and all, right?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is an unofficial nightly build of CM10, I will make new builds every 2 days or so, so you can stay update with the nightlies. Use any JB GApps, I used inverted ones and they work great.

What Works:
    Wifi, BT, Audio, Camera, HDMI Out, Static Wallpaper, Portrait Mode, GPS

Not Working/Not Tested:
    Front Camera

Screenshots
    1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

Download
    ROM : http://www.mediafire.com/?fdyr4yp8quorgiw
    Extras : http://d-h.st/JRd by Pretoriano80

Extras Pack Contains:
    APPS

AdAway, Nova Launcher, Adobe Flash Player, BsPlayer, CpuSpy, Google Chrome, GPS Test, MD5 Checker, Rom Toolbox Lite, Flipboard 1.96, TegraZone, Titanium Backup 5.6.0, Theme Chooser, Catlog, Faster GPS, File Manager HD, Android System Info

Theme
    Cobalt Theme, PXL2 Theme, alphaBlue Theme, Elegant Blue

Wallpaper
    Asus My Frame, Zedge

Icons
    MIcons XHDPI Theme Pack

Would love to thank CM, nycbjr and anyone else I forget to mention, great job guys! :)
    Please stop using my thread to crib and whine, if you want to do that go to someone who cares why you hate your device, I love mine and the only people I respect are the people who love theirs, sure the NAND is slow, but if you really have something that is load intensive, root your device, use app2sd and move to a class 10 SD card, do anything but please don't whine about it here. Me as a dev, am trying my best to get something up for you, please don't bring negativity in here, and if I see one more negative post about this in my thread, I'll be done with this device. I am sick and tired of endless complains from people about a stupid benchmark, really what do you do that is so nand intensive that you even notice a drop that much.
    FYI - the following comments and opinions are completely unbiased since I don't use *any* version of CM10 - just posting my opinions of what I've seen transpire with the "unofficial" and "official" CM10 builds...

There is obviously some tension between the OP of this thread and the "Official" CM10 developers... It seems to me that the OP of this thread is trying to turn this into some sort of competition, which is completely unfair since the "Official" CM10 developers post their code for all to see and use, while the OP of this thread keeps all of his code to himself. It's also obvious (from the last few posts) that the OP of this thread *does* review the "Official" CM10 developers code - whether or not he uses that code for his work, nobody would know, because again, nobody can see his code.

So, being that the "Official" CM10 developers seem to honor the true spirit of Open Source and "Community", I don't see why the OP of this thread thinks that the "Official" CM10 developers need to provide any proof of anything. If anyone should be providing anything, the OP here should provide his code to the community, especially since he no longer plans to continue development of said code (at least anytime soon).

I realize that this will not be a very popular post, since most people following this thread are supporters of the OP, but just wanted to share the opinions of someone who uses neither build and is completely unbiased.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2
    Changelog:

20121018:
    GPS Fixed, Lid issues fixed, a couple of more fixes and upstream CM merges.

20121016:
    Upstream CM merged, proper size bootanimation (1920x1200), static wallpapers now work

20121010:
    Update to 4.1.2, merge upstream CM changes, update device tree based on the new JB release.

20120925:
    Mostly upstream merges, barely any changes. Fixing MicroSD Card and workaround for portrait issues.

20120923:
    No changelog. Mostly fix build issues and use latest CM repos. See http://r.cyanogenmod.com if you really want changelogs.

20120917:
    Nav Bar Customization added.

20120914:
    Enabled -O3 Linaro optimizations (In simple words, faster ROM)
    Camera: add burst mode (up to 20 shots)
    Lockscreen: Add clock alignment
    VideoCamera: Do not use continuous autofocus in time-laspe mode
    Camera : Timer Snapshot
    Camera: Add volume key to control the zoom in/out.
    Temp Fix for Portrait Mode

Attached is an interim fix for the portrait mode issue. All credit to pawitp who posted the source for this in the A700 thread.

Just put the file in /system/app and on boot it will notify surfaceflinger to disable transform hints, which will fix portrait mode until a permanent fix is found.