Z2 vodafone UK

Search This thread

dandi212

May 10, 2013
Hi there,
there is any change betwen the Z2 vodafone from Uk to the global version?

I think if to buy the vodafone version or wait for the global version..

feis

Dec 30, 2008
Hi there,
there is any change betwen the Z2 vodafone from Uk to the global version?

I think if to buy the vodafone version or wait for the global version..

Vodafone version wont let u unlock bootloader and root, so my advice would be buy unbranded device

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk 2

dandi212

May 10, 2013
Vodafone version wont let u unlock bootloader and root, so my advice would be buy unbranded device

why?

i dont care about the warrnty because i will buy it in uk and open it to sim free and use it in other country so the vodafone warrenty no matter.

so if i dont care about the warrenty so no problem to buy it?

feis

Dec 30, 2008
why?

i dont care about the warrnty because i will buy it in uk and open it to sim free and use it in other country so the vodafone warrenty no matter.

so if i dont care about the warrenty so no problem to buy it?

Its not about warranty, its about development. You wont be able to unlock bootloader and flash custom roms, if you dont care, then go ahead, there are no other differences, since you can flash generic firmware and get rid of vodafone stuff if you want to.

feis

Dec 30, 2008
so i can change the vodafone rom and i can unlock the bootloader ant root?

i dont need the vodafone rom

Christ.. Please pay attention, i wont repeat again. You CANT unlock bootloader, and you CANT flash custom made roms, as in the ones you can find in development section. What you can do, is flash generic sony firmware, basically same vodafone rom just without all vodafone apps and branding.

Reactions: stinkypoo

dandi212

May 10, 2013
Christ.. Please pay attention, i wont repeat again. You CANT unlock bootloader, and you CANT flash custom made roms, as in the ones you can find in development section. What you can do, is flash generic sony firmware, basically same vodafone rom just without all vodafone apps and branding.

Hi there
I am very sorry i have bad english so It's a bit difficult for me.
Also my knowledge of Android is small.
i have just 2 more questions:
1. the bootloader will be locked forever or maybe in future I can open it?
2. Is the phone supports Hebrew language? Do I need to do something to turn the Hebrew language?

Thank you very much!!

feis

Dec 30, 2008
Sorry dont know answers to these questions

dandi212

May 10, 2013

Sorry dont know answers to these questions

thank you
with past experience with the device Z1 from vodafone ,the bootloader remains locked forever?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    so i can change the vodafone rom and i can unlock the bootloader ant root?

i dont need the vodafone rom