A500 update to xxx1.41.07.com.Gen1 Status

Search This thread

mt2020

Sep 13, 2009
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5
Just so you all know, I have confirmed that this update is OFFICIALLY on hold, and that is why nobody is getting it pushed to them. It was pulled according to Acer due to continued issues with HC3.0xxx and they have determine the release of HC 3.1 this month will fix the issues still existing in the update. This is from Level 2 support. They will confirm a target date of "sometime" this month.

So stop holding your breath and returning units for new ones!

Reactions: lilirose

gdom

Jan 11, 2009
I have it

I received the OTA update to Acer_A500_1.141.07_COM1_GEN1 last week. No problems so far.

shin lucifer

Jun 12, 2010
I got that update awhile ago Acer_A500_1.141.07_COM1_GEN1.

It did create an issue. Taking picture and having it save on external sd; after a reboot they get deleted from external sd. However if you rename it then it will not get deleted upon reboot.

azraeljarah

May 17, 2011
Perth, Western Australia
I recently got the 1.139.04 update OTA last week I think, after having waited a month for any update at all and now the damn thing freezes every time I unlock the screen, the browser crashes with every second web page I load and the Android Market won't stay open long enough for me to download any apps. =/ I know this is a thread for the 1.141.07 update but I didn't want to make a new thread about update issues. I just hope that 3.1 fixes all this mess because these things aren't cheap in Australia and I don't want to switch to the Transformer like a lot of other people seem to be doing. I need that USB port. =(

tontonjicy

Nov 13, 2010
Updates?

Can you explain to me how are made the updates at Acer for Iconia?
Because my tablet is late on the updates and I do not understand why.
Thank you
:confused:

vari9

May 4, 2011
Mumbai
Can someone tell me the official forums for this tab...and where do you guys get all the update news from?

Sent from my XT720 using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just so you all know, I have confirmed that this update is OFFICIALLY on hold, and that is why nobody is getting it pushed to them. It was pulled according to Acer due to continued issues with HC3.0xxx and they have determine the release of HC 3.1 this month will fix the issues still existing in the update. This is from Level 2 support. They will confirm a target date of "sometime" this month.

So stop holding your breath and returning units for new ones!