[AROMA Installer]Flashaholic Essential Packs || Easy installation after flashing roms

Search This thread

strawmetal

Dec 23, 2011
Hyderabad
Flashaholic Packs
Do you consider yourself to be a flashaholic?
If yes then this pack is a must for you. Install essential apps through recovery immediately after flashing a rom.

You can flash this pack at any time provided you wipe cache and your data partition is ext4.
Wipe cache and flash through recovery - installed to data/app

Compatible with most phones. Though the touchscreen calibration maybe a little off.(This issue can be fixed. Contact me if you want it for your device)

Hugo - Includes most Google apps and other essential utilities
Choose your pick through aroma installer.

Screenshot_2012_07_12_01_15_56.png
Screenshot_2012_07_11_19_59_23.png

GAPPS
  • Gingerbread
  • Ice Cream Sandwich
Google Apps
  • ADK 2012
  • Analytics
  • Androidify
  • Blogger
  • Chrome
  • Currents
  • Device Apps Policy
  • Drive
  • Finance
  • Gesture Search
  • Gmail
  • Goggles
  • Google+
  • Intersection Explorer
  • Listen
  • Maps
  • My Tracks
  • Reader
  • Schemer
  • Translate
  • Youtube
  • Youtube Remote
Utilities
  • Adaway
  • Adobe Reader
  • Airdroid
  • Astro File Manager
  • Barcode Scanner
  • Busybox Installer
  • ES File Explorer
  • Faster GPS
  • Flash Player
  • GO SMS PRO
  • GPS Status
  • Handcent SMS
  • Mobo Player
  • PowerAmp
  • QuickPic
  • ROM Manager
  • ROM Toolbox
  • Script Manager
  • SMS Backup&Restore
  • Solid Explorer Beta
  • Super Backup
  • Titanium Backup
  • Whatsapp
  • XDA Developers
HUGO 1.1 - Mediafire Folder - Direct Download

:cowboy:Requests are welcome.

ROM Developers and Modders: You are free to use the aroma script in this pack as a base for your projects but please thank amarullz for all the work he has done.

Last edited:

strawmetal

Dec 23, 2011
Hyderabad
would it be possible for me to input my apks of my apps and games and put them in this pack?
Do It Yourself

Calibration Values:
# Calibration data for HTC Desire Z / Vision / G2
calibrate_matrix("49095.00","-4095.00","95152.50","-6035.00","86020.00","-564760.00","91469.25","0");
This line inside your aroma-config calibrates your touchscreen for use with Aroma Installer.
Please post the calibration values for your device so that I can update it here.​

Last edited:

strawmetal

Dec 23, 2011
Hyderabad
All included apps are there in the screenshots. Please suggest other must've essentials so that I can add them. Please keep I mind that I don't want to include too many apps. Just. Those which you would need after a rom flash.
Sent from my HTC Vision using xda premium

Muikkuman

Oct 19, 2011
Växjö
Include in the tutorial how to remove apps too.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using xda premium

Last edited:
Reactions: ai6908

strawmetal

Dec 23, 2011
Hyderabad
This was a reply i got in my thread for the HTC Sensation.
Greetings, thanks for the share.

There seems to be a touch screen issue with the Aroma installer. The calibration seems way out.
I know that the early Aroma packages had a built in touch screen calibrator, but alas I cannot find one here.

Cheers to the OP.

I'm terribly sorry about that. The calibration I've given is for my Desire Z. Would someone be interested in obtaining the calibration data for your HTC Desire HD?

Replace the aroma-config in this directory /META-INF/com/google/android/aroma-config with the file i've attached.
When you flash the pack with this file you will be prompted to calibrate your touchscreen. Please follow the instructions. After that you will get a result which will look like this calibrate("1.9235","27","1.1262","34","yes"); . of course with different values.

Note: Remove the .txt extension to the attached file before you place it in the pack.

Attachments

• aroma-config.txt
    11 KB · Views: 283
Reactions: bigbadmoshe

seaskyways

Feb 13, 2012
beirut
Well , I say dis ting is goooooddd !!!! vote to be in the Portal , this thing is for almost ALL flashaholics !! have fun , I might use dat , or just use my TitaBackups :p :cyclops:

chalmizzle

Aug 24, 2009
Barnsley
Is there at all a way to have Aroma install titanium backups? With data? Long shot I know but I'm sure the sky's the limit with our devs :)

Sent from my Desire HD using xda premium

creepin

Feb 1, 2011
Karachi
Is there any way to install those files thru recovery which are backed up by TB without restoring application one by one? That i could just flash a single zip and all the apps which i had in previous rom is installed with their data?

strawmetal

Dec 23, 2011
Hyderabad
Is there any way to install those files thru recovery which are backed up by TB without restoring application one by one? That i could just flash a single zip and all the apps which i had in previous rom is installed with their data?

Search for app2zip on the market. But restoring all app data onto a new rom is a bad idea. You are bound to face issues which the OP of your rom might not be able to trace and fix(actually he is not liable to fix issues you create).

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Flashaholic Packs
    Do you consider yourself to be a flashaholic?
    If yes then this pack is a must for you. Install essential apps through recovery immediately after flashing a rom.

You can flash this pack at any time provided you wipe cache and your data partition is ext4.
    Wipe cache and flash through recovery - installed to data/app

Compatible with most phones. Though the touchscreen calibration maybe a little off.(This issue can be fixed. Contact me if you want it for your device)

Hugo - Includes most Google apps and other essential utilities
    Choose your pick through aroma installer.

Screenshot_2012_07_12_01_15_56.png
    Screenshot_2012_07_11_19_59_23.png

GAPPS
    • Gingerbread
    • Ice Cream Sandwich
    Google Apps
    • ADK 2012
    • Analytics
    • Androidify
    • Blogger
    • Chrome
    • Currents
    • Device Apps Policy
    • Drive
    • Finance
    • Gesture Search
    • Gmail
    • Goggles
    • Google+
    • Intersection Explorer
    • Listen
    • Maps
    • My Tracks
    • Reader
    • Schemer
    • Translate
    • Youtube
    • Youtube Remote
    Utilities
    • Adaway
    • Adobe Reader
    • Airdroid
    • Astro File Manager
    • Barcode Scanner
    • Busybox Installer
    • ES File Explorer
    • Faster GPS
    • Flash Player
    • GO SMS PRO
    • GPS Status
    • Handcent SMS
    • Mobo Player
    • PowerAmp
    • QuickPic
    • ROM Manager
    • ROM Toolbox
    • Script Manager
    • SMS Backup&Restore
    • Solid Explorer Beta
    • Super Backup
    • Titanium Backup
    • Whatsapp
    • XDA Developers
    HUGO 1.1 - Mediafire Folder - Direct Download

:cowboy:Requests are welcome.

ROM Developers and Modders: You are free to use the aroma script in this pack as a base for your projects but please thank amarullz for all the work he has done.
    would it be possible for me to input my apks of my apps and games and put them in this pack?
    Do It Yourself

Calibration Values:
    # Calibration data for HTC Desire Z / Vision / G2
    calibrate_matrix("49095.00","-4095.00","95152.50","-6035.00","86020.00","-564760.00","91469.25","0");
    This line inside your aroma-config calibrates your touchscreen for use with Aroma Installer.
    Please post the calibration values for your device so that I can update it here.​
    I've made an application for those who want to make these packs easily without having to edit any config files. You can find it here:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1854071
    Tutorial added.

180 mb is huge download for me man....can someone upload just the meta-inf folder in a zip.....I'll add the apps myself by referring to the video..plzz.....OP...its a request!!

Uploaded as requested. Check the Mediafire folder.