Email Notifications

Search This thread

StuBFrost

Mar 6, 2005
Hi

I have a Samsung Note 3 and installed watchit which worked great with my SW2 to send email notifications (not gmail, just email client).

I decided to try watchify so I uninstalled watchit but that didn't seem to send email notifications so I uninstalled watchify and put watchit back on and now it doesn't work either. I also tried wristn and that also won't send email notifications even if I have it selected.

Is there anything I can do to get one of them to send email notifications as it quite clearly worked before but something is preventing it from working now.

Thanks

Stu

Co1967

Jul 17, 2014
Hi

I have a Samsung Note 3 and installed watchit which worked great with my SW2 to send email notifications (not gmail, just email client).

I decided to try watchify so I uninstalled watchit but that didn't seem to send email notifications so I uninstalled watchify and put watchit back on and now it doesn't work either. I also tried wristn and that also won't send email notifications even if I have it selected.

Is there anything I can do to get one of them to send email notifications as it quite clearly worked before but something is preventing it from working now.

Thanks

Stu

my answer is stupid :(..
who can delete this answer ??

Last edited:

bast525

Nov 15, 2007
Chesapeake, VA
Hi

Thanks

Stu

Go into Accessibility settings, make sure WatchIt is enabled.

StuBFrost

Mar 6, 2005
I never changed any power saving options on my phone. As I mentioned, everything was working until I uninstalled watchit to try one of the other notifiers.

I looked at the Sony email but that doesn't work on non Sony phones.

dersie

Mar 26, 2011
Nancy, Lorraine
I never changed any power saving options on my phone. As I mentioned, everything was working until I uninstalled watchit to try one of the other notifiers.

I looked at the Sony email but that doesn't work on non Sony phones.

There are some strange things with accessibility on all my phone. Sometime it stop to read notification. Often I must deactivate and reactivate to start work again. Other time I must deselect all other app in accessibility and revalidate one by one starting by the one I prefer....

I think that app wich work with "security" in place of "accessibility" works better.

Recently I installed a new app "AllNotify" and it seem works better than other my previous notification app, at this time I use just AllNotify and I deactivated Watchit to try.