New method to root Exhibit T599x and others devices

Search This thread

morepr

Dec 13, 2009
New method to root Exhibit T599x and other devices!!
!

Just download apk Vroot ( RootMaster) and make sure unknown sources and debugging is check open app and click on root all done !

Enjoy !!!!!

Attachments

• RootMaster1.0.7eng.apk
    2.2 MB · Views: 10,275

Char_G

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 9, 2013
Missouri
???

I thought vroot had been banned from xda? I'd like confirmation that it's been lifted & that this is safe..

Last edited:

morepr

Dec 13, 2009
I thought vroot had been banned from xda? I'd like confirmation that it's been lifted & that this is safe..

Ppl complain of none safe safe this is a easiest way to root the device after rooting then you flash your recovery and ur custom ROM and u get rid of Vroot see it as a quick and easier way to root your device not as a malware !!!!!!

Sent from my SGH-T599N using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

morepr

Dec 13, 2009
Ppl complain of none safe safe this is a easiest way to root the device after rooting then you flash your recovery and ur custom ROM and u get rid of Vroot see it as a quick and easier way to root your device not as a malware !!!!!!

I being using Vroot for quite a while rooting devices and I had never experienced no issues at all I had sussesfully rooted 8 phones including two of mines !

morepr

Dec 13, 2009
I being using Vroot for quite a while rooting devices and I had never experienced no issues at all I had sussesfully rooted 8 phones including two of mines !

And to all the ppl who like to be complaining I PROVIDED THIS ROOTING METHOD TO MAKE EASY TO THOSE WHO DOESNT OWN OR CAN USE A COMPUTER TO ROOT THERE DEVICE ........... LOOK HOW EASY AFTER ROOTING FLASH YOUE RECOVERY AND YOUR CUSTOM ROM ALL DONE YOU GOT RID OF VROOT NO ISSUES !!! THANKS

Char_G

Apr 9, 2013
Missouri
I don't know who all these people are that you say are complaining, I asked a simple question & you haven't answered it. Was vroot banned from XDA & if so, has the ban been lifted?

morepr

Dec 13, 2009
I don't know who all these people are that you say are complaining, I asked a simple question & you haven't answered it. Was vroot banned from XDA & if so, has the ban been lifted?

Sorry not you ppl from Google+ where I posted this link ... There plenty of rumors that honestly its never being confirmed I being using Vroot for a few month and never me or the ppl I had rooted there device had experienced any issues

Char_G

Apr 9, 2013
Missouri
That's all well & good but you still haven't answered my question as to whether or not vroot was ever or still is banned from XDA.I won't be needing your help in rooting my device, good day..

Jonny

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 22, 2011
Both KingoRoot and VRoot were at one point banned from XDA as they did not uphold the license agreements that came with some of the exploits used. In addition to that both root methods used to collect IMEI numbers and store them on a server for "statistics".

However, once they were made aware of our concerns both companies have since fixed these issues and are no longer banned from XDA.

Rosiebyron9

Mar 18, 2017
!

Just download apk Vroot ( RootMaster) and make sure unknown sources and debugging is check open app and click on root all done !

Enjoy !!!!!

Your link will not download is there another way of obtaining the masterroot apk English version

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Both KingoRoot and VRoot were at one point banned from XDA as they did not uphold the license agreements that came with some of the exploits used. In addition to that both root methods used to collect IMEI numbers and store them on a server for "statistics".

However, once they were made aware of our concerns both companies have since fixed these issues and are no longer banned from XDA.
    !

Enjoy !!!!!