Battery Drain Help?

Search This thread

liquid150

Sep 5, 2012
I am on SlimKat 5.0 with latest stable Trinity Kernel. Will link a kind person that offered to help me. Any suggestions on how to fix this drain would be great though! I'm not sure how to read BBS screens.
equ5ahaz.jpg
6y4u3ypy.jpg
jy8uqyja.jpg
8arupy7a.jpg

liquid150

Sep 5, 2012
Yea, not a lot to go on. Really doesn't look out of the ordinary

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

Crap...it just occurred to me that I think I plugged in for a few minutes when I got home. Before taking these...

Not exactly a valid sample. I'll come back tomorrow.

simms22

Recognized Contributor - R.I.P
Jun 4, 2009
BROOKLYN!
www.androidcommunity.com
Crap...it just occurred to me that I think I plugged in for a few minutes when I got home. Before taking these...

looks like google play services is getting you, its the nlpcollectotwakelock and nlpwakelock. try using the disable service app to stop those wakelocks coming from google play services.

Reactions: liquid150

yak84

Dec 5, 2013

Yep the screen shots aren't showing anything out of the ordinary, the gms wake aka goole play services is at 6m for 2h30m, if you're using Google now then it's normal.
Post new screen shots after a whole day of use and will take it from there.

Reactions: liquid150

liquid150

Sep 5, 2012
Okay, so I believe I have this figured out.

I recently switched ROMs and I know some of the newest gapps have been draining battery badly. Also, I think those updates in combination with using "battery saving" location while at work was draining the battery more than I am accustomed to.

I work next to an airport and the radar messes with signal I believe.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am on SlimKat 5.0 with latest stable Trinity Kernel. Will link a kind person that offered to help me. Any suggestions on how to fix this drain would be great though! I'm not sure how to read BBS screens.

Set location mode to Device only, report back.

looks like google play services is getting you, its the nlpcollectotwakelock and nlpwakelock. try using the disable service app to stop those wakelocks coming from google play services.

Yep the screen shots aren't showing anything out of the ordinary, the gms wake aka goole play services is at 6m for 2h30m, if you're using Google now then it's normal.
    Post new screen shots after a whole day of use and will take it from there.