[ROM][4.0.4][AOKP]INFINITUM-LBRv1.1.1---***Discontinued***

Search This thread

bhu1

Aug 1, 2011
Jaipur

And guys a problem. Upload just got cancelled on 77% cause of fluctuating wifi connection. I have restarted upload . The links will be available at our media fire folder when upload is done. I am leaving folder link in op . Keep checking, once done it will appear itself.

dafabsl

Jan 26, 2011
Vienna
i think using aroma has a lot of pro and con's..

The filesize then would be really large, and aroma would be kind of confusing, and i think there would be many problems with it..

mdaskal

Mar 27, 2012
Heraklion Crete

And guys a problem. Upload just got cancelled on 77% cause of fluctuating wifi connection. I have restarted upload . The links will be available at our media fire folder when upload is done. I am leaving folder link in op . Keep checking, once done it will appear itself.

Disaster !! :eek: ... we gona still wake up all night waiting

what abut aroma seems prety good. u dont like it?

disellusional

Oct 15, 2010
aroma is mainly useful for flashing different addons..
but that's cause people are too lazy to flash it themselves.
ie it can give you the option to flash different kernel (devils, glitch)
but then you can just save the file on your sd and flash from there right after
same with gapps, themes etc.

romaninja

Jan 24, 2010
"upload got cancelled. Restarted it. Going to sleep. Check here for download link in 1 hour or so. http://www.mediafire.com/#lkdt7k10tk5wp"
He meant that after its will finish to upload this will be the download link? cuz now its bring me to main page on mediafire

LentoViolentoMan

Oct 12, 2010
off to bed too. see ya all on monday probably. looking forward to how everybody experiences this build opposed to the previous.

Then off to milestone 5 ;)

vitorino_j

Jul 25, 2007
Coimbra
ya, sometimes i also get a bit WOWED! with the response. Even though i dont compile from sources(at least not yet, even though past in past few weeks i have learnt it), nor i have something special. Maybe its just my taste of themes, the useful mods i add and stability. What else someone wants, ur cell phone to make coffee for you??

some stats- infinitum black v1.1.0- downloaded 3471 times
infinitum blue v1.1.0 - downloaded 4996 time

:eek::eek:;):):D:eek::eek::cool::cool::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Wow!
I think this is amazing, don't you? I don't even mention the fact that at this time you have a bunch of people waiting patiently by the pc/phone for a new version of your awesome rom, but that we are from all around the globe.

I just arrived home from a football game (Benfica-Gil Vicente), a cup final, my club won the cup, and the 2nd thing i've done (after kissing my wife and kid) was check the status of the "upgrade".

This should certainly give you a "boost" to keep you working, i believe!
You sure do a great job, or else we wouldn't be here waiting.... right people??

SLB/SLB/SLB/SLB/SLB
(SPORT LISBOA E BENFICA - Google it)

Last edited:
Reactions: romaninja

tarunvarshney

Nov 11, 2010
Jersey City
newbie question ... instructions say "INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS(gingerbread bootloaders)-"..

but what if I am already on ICS (MIUI ICS), process remains same, right ?
thanx !

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Discontinued.
    [ROM][ICS][AOKP]INFINITUM - Keep it simple[30/03/2012]

Discontinued
    [ROM][ICS][AOKP]INFINITUM - Keep it simple[30/03/2012]

Discontinued
    INFINITUM- LowBugsRoms

From now on there will be two type of INFINITUM roms. First the REGULAR rom which is updated mostly with every update by team kang(makers of aokp) and second type will be the aokp way, When they will release a milestone rom, I'll try to make a LowBugRom (LBR) which will be aimed towards better stability and lowest bugs possible. As u know whenever I release a rom, some or the other small bug creeps in. I'll try my best to make LBRs AS BUG FREE AS I CAN. LBRs will also get their themes. Also these won't be removed from Dowloads section on xda thread's main post and mediafire's file page until a new milestone build is released by team aokp and I MAKE A NEW LBR FROM SCRATCH BASED ON IT. Also I'll support them until I remove then from downloads page. I will get these LBRs tested for long to assure their stability. FIRST LBR WILL BE BASED ON Milestone5.

GUYS, IF U LIKE MY ROMS AND WORK THEN PLS DONATE A TEENY-TINY AMOUNT TO ME. I KNOW I AM NOT A SUPER DEV OR SOMETHING BUT I TRY TO LEARN AND TRY NEW THINGS IN ROMS TO MAKE THEM A TREAT FOR USERS AND MYSELF. THEMES ARE MADE BY RAZER(X)(INFINITUM TEAM MEMBER) AND _-xXBilanoidXx-_(INFINITUM TEAM MEMBER). Pls donate to them also if u like their themes.

HIT THANKX WHEREVER YOU CAN ON THE THREAD AND AT XDA WHENEVER SOMEONE REPLIES TO YOU IN ORDER TO HELP. IT DOESN'T MATTERS IF THE REPLIER'S POST WASN'T USEFUL ENOUGH BUT HIT THE THANKX BUTTON CAUSE OF THE FACT HE REPLIES.

RATE THIS(5 STARS...HEHE) AND ANY THREAD U LIKE ON XDA.

-BHU'THE'1
    Its really great to see so many people who used my rom and wanted more from me. Maybe I'll continue this for one more month. Maybe Zeon series is gonna be my next project. Gummy based with cherry picks from aokp, cna, and cm9. :) MAYBE!!