Looking for advice please

Search This thread

Smokie365

Mar 1, 2010
Greystones
Hi everyone,

I have a couple of questions that I hope can be answered. I live in Ireland and have just bought a brand new at&t Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900A from a neighbour thats just back from the states, I am hoping that I can root it and get rid of nearly everything that they have on the phone..

Is it possible for me to root the phone and flash a standard samsung kitkat rom on it? I want all the s pen functions and want to feel like I have a normal phone and not one thats been destroyed by at&t.

Thanks in advance and hopefully I can get some pointers..

PS: I have also put this in the at&t galaxy note 3 section but it doesn't seem like anyone answers any questions over there lol

Ryven

Jun 22, 2014
Borken
Yes as beginner I think it is possible by just flash an usual stock rom

Gesendet von meinem SM-N9005 mit Tapatalk

Smokie365

Mar 1, 2010
Greystones
OK so I have rooted my note 3 using towelroot.com and installed supersu and rootchecker to cinfirm its rooted. Now how do I go about rooting it?
Is it odin I use? Where can I get a standard kitkat rom?

Thanks again

Ryven

Jun 22, 2014
Borken
Sorry for the late answer. Just look around the page here there are tons of how to and stuff that help you get your things going

Smokie365

Mar 1, 2010
Greystones
Sorry for the late answer. Just look around the page here there are tons of how to and stuff that help you get your things going

cheers but I'm just not too sure because it's an American phone.. its different to the international version. Just hoping someone can say yes you can use this international rom etc