OnePlus One flip cases List

Search This thread

MojoManagement

Jan 29, 2012
Is there a good flip cover with magnetic lock(or other easy, but working lock system) and using also hall sensor for wake/sleep?

bkr32

Apr 21, 2012
im looking at protection on this device you think the official OPO pc case for the back and screen protector sufficient or should i go for flip case which is currently out of stock

compuguy1088

Jun 17, 2010
NoVA
www.compuguy1088.com
I got the official flip cover. It's crap.

Sent from my One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Agreed. Looks nice, but the plastic is cheap. Have a crack on mine from who knows what.

Folks,

For those who want the OnePlus original flip cover case, beware of the quality issues experienced by some... https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/after-1-week-cracks-flip-cover-orange.64268/

See my reply above.

Reactions: howipig

eliogiac

Mar 6, 2007
Catania
Hi,
I got the Nillkin frosted flip cover, the one with the "window".
What's the best app to use to get the view on the window when the flip is closed?
Thanks,
Elio

Briankbl

Dec 10, 2012
I just went with the OnePlus official flip case. Question: how would I go about modding the case to reveal the notification light? I'm not good with tools, but what the heck, I'd give it a shot, just need to know what tool would be best for the job. Thanks.

DrHRH

Jan 22, 2008
Nerdville, Tennessee
I just went with the OnePlus official flip case. Question: how would I go about modding the case to reveal the notification light? I'm not good with tools, but what the heck, I'd give it a shot, just need to know what tool would be best for the job. Thanks.

This one is nice. From Amazon UK (but comes from the USA). It took a good 2 weeks to arrive but it's really cheap and pretty decent quality.

Pros:
1) Good protection
2) Feels nice in the hand
3) Not too bulky
4) Shows the LED notification light when the flip is closed
5) Magnetic clip
6) Looks quite nice, good quality
7) Very good value
8) Two slots for cards
9) Not your typical leather (may be a negative for some but not me - I find usual leather cases to be too bulky)

Cons:
1) Slightly annoying that the magnetic clasp gets in the way when the case is opened BUT easily fixed by simply tucking in the clip behind the flip.
2) Doesn't turn screen on/off

Well, you do the math(s). Looks like there are significantly more pros than cons to me.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/GreatShield®-OnePlus-Wallet-Pockets-Leather/dp/B00N1WCMKA

Last edited:

laich71

Nov 2, 2005
Manchester
original flip case

got my one 3 weeks ago and ordered with the flip case, i find the quality much better than the delosi in the first post, plus the flip activates/deactivates the screen

Top Liked Posts