[CM7 Theme Chooser] BuuF for H/MDPI(Updated 14/4)

Search This thread

kevin2516

Sep 1, 2010
Sydney
Hi guys, i just decided to port the buuf theme for my wildfire, this should work on HDPI and MDPI devices. :)

credits go to t-mobile, cyanogenmod, the person that made the buuf theme, i can't remember

what's done:
pretty much everything except a few minor or small things you probably won't notice as much, i'll get to that. :)

if you have any problems or bugs or whatever you want, just say in the thread.

Instructions:
1. download the apk
2. install it using a file manager
3. go to theme chooser and select it
4. reboot.

buuf11.png
buuf2.png
buuf3.png
buuf4.png
buuf5.png
buuf6.png
buuf7.png
buuf8.png
buuf9.png

Metamorph here thanks to Dont Panic: Download

Changelog
themed camera
bla bla bla
updated notification power widgets
other stuff

more stuff buufed a bit
bit more fixes to framework, bla bla

more app icons themed
gmail, deskclock, and other apps themed.

1.0: initial release

Attachments

• BuuF.apk
    6.8 MB · Views: 42,781
  • BuuFBS.apk
    6.7 MB · Views: 23,429
Last edited:

mattfmartin

Mar 25, 2010
Jacksonville, FL
Just tested it in my hd2, which is hdpi and it works perfectly. Nice job. Also some of the widget buttons in the notification power widget fight get themed.

Last edited:

mattfmartin

Mar 25, 2010
Jacksonville, FL
Oh it works? Cool lol, ill get to proper hdpi soon. :)

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using XDA App

Nice can't wait. Also about the widget buttons in the notification bar. Some were themed like the wifi and one other one, rest weren't. Didn't know if it was because I was using a mdpi theme, or you just hadn't got to it yet. Besides that everything else was themed and looked awesome;p

Oh and I saw in the OP about the battery, was wondering are you going to use one with 1% increments?

kevin2516

Sep 1, 2010
Sydney
Nice can't wait. Also about the widget buttons in the notification bar. Some were themed like the wifi and one other one, rest weren't. Didn't know if it was because I was using a mdpi theme, or you just hadn't got to it yet. Besides that everything else was themed and looked awesome;p

Oh and I saw in the OP about the battery, was wondering are you going to use one with 1% increments?

yeah ill probably put in supercircle battery mod or something as a separate apk, and yeah i haven't got to all those icons yet, have to look for more of them lol, can i see some screenshots? =D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys, i just decided to port the buuf theme for my wildfire, this should work on HDPI and MDPI devices. :)

credits go to t-mobile, cyanogenmod, the person that made the buuf theme, i can't remember

what's done:
    pretty much everything except a few minor or small things you probably won't notice as much, i'll get to that. :)

if you have any problems or bugs or whatever you want, just say in the thread.

Instructions:
    1. download the apk
    2. install it using a file manager
    3. go to theme chooser and select it
    4. reboot.

buuf11.png
    buuf2.png
    buuf3.png
    buuf4.png
    buuf5.png
    buuf6.png
    buuf7.png
    buuf8.png
    buuf9.png

Metamorph here thanks to Dont Panic: Download

Changelog
    themed camera
    bla bla bla
    updated notification power widgets
    other stuff

more stuff buufed a bit
    bit more fixes to framework, bla bla

more app icons themed
    gmail, deskclock, and other apps themed.

1.0: initial release
    Buuf standard add-on morph hdpi/mdpi. I used images from kevin2516's theme whenever possible to try to have the morph fit the theme. This was a fun theme to work with. Let me know what you think of it Kevin.

Edit: I have no mdpi device to test on, so let me know if there are any problems.

Hdpi download: BuufAddonMorph.zip

Mdpi download: BuufAddonMdpi.zip

Click here for Metamorph and ZipThemer instructions, they work with either, USB Debugging required for both. HTC users with s-on should use ZipThemer.

Buuf1.jpg
    Buuf2.jpg
    Buuf3.jpg
    Buuf4.jpg
    Buuf5.jpg
    Buuf6.jpg
    reserved for something.
    Just tested it in my hd2, which is hdpi and it works perfectly. Nice job. Also some of the widget buttons in the notification power widget fight get themed.

Oh it works? Cool lol, ill get to proper hdpi soon. :)

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using XDA App
    OMG! I love this!! I found BuuF-icons from the market few days ago plus a screenshot about BuuF theme. Since then i've been trying for so hard to find BuuF theme from somewhere, anywhere and Finally! I got it <3