musti35

Apr 7, 2009
izmir
HD2 never dies :)

http://wmpoweruser.com/htc-hd2-wp8-port-leads-to-windows-rt-on-the-htc-hd2/

A_JRG5VCUAENGfu.jpg-large_thumb.jpg

roughavoc

Jan 18, 2011
I read this on Engadget, I take my hat off to the devs.

Remember when we got WP7, going through the whole mission of getting it activated. Getting Ubuntu to fully boot for the first time, getting ICS before anyone in the world (albeit nothing at all worked apart from it turned on for 30secs has hardware buttons didnt work).

The devs here are just from another world! Thank you all for the work you have done for this device (when I had it and for the people who are still running it!)

georgekg

Sep 7, 2010
HD2 will never die, thanks to Cotulla and other devs who are really put all their knowledge to save this device from forgetting...
Hope to see RT soon on my phone too :D

agelus69

Dec 1, 2012
This phone is the best ever!!! I can't stop flashing all the different roms ^_^

hitman1376

Jan 7, 2013
zanjan
Only God Knows ...

i'm very happy have this hh...
:good::good:
Hello EveryOne ... I Don't Like To Give Bad Feelings But I Think DFT Has Left Our HD2 ( As Cotulla Said ) So No Matters Having The RT Boot Or Not Because I Don't Think Cotulla Would Release The UEFI Magldr ... I Think Its Bad To Look After Cotulla For Releases ... I Think If The Masters Make A Big Team And Work On a New Boot Loader It Would Be Also Better Than Cotulla ... Then We Can Change It Into What We Like ... Like Open Source Bootloaders ... Then We Would Get More Often And Also More ROMs And The Newer Ones ... Like Sense 5 , RT , WPH 8 , Ubuntu , MeeGo , ... I Would Be Glad To Know About Others Ideas ...

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376​

Top Liked Posts