[Q] help me with original S4 rom plz

Search This thread

turkman97

Mar 28, 2014
Hello all

First of all i did rooting on my phone and this is not the problem . then i installed pac-man kitkat 4.4.2 rom on my phone . i erased the old operating system and didn't do a backup . now i am unhappy with this kitkat and want my phone bk like originally . this kitkat doesn't applying any of the sensors on phone . its like a lot of options just gone . and now am searching for the original rom to install and cant find :crying: :crying: :crying: plz tell me what to do . my phone is galaxy S4 gt-i9500

shimp208

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 25, 2011
Boston
Hello all

First of all i did rooting on my phone and this is not the problem . then i installed pac-man kitkat 4.4.2 rom on my phone . i erased the old operating system and didn't do a backup . now i am unhappy with this kitkat and want my phone bk like originally . this kitkat doesn't applying any of the sensors on phone . its like a lot of options just gone . and now am searching for the original rom to install and cant find :crying: :crying: :crying: plz tell me what to do . my phone is galaxy S4 gt-i9500

You can download the latest firmware for your Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500) from here, just make sure to change the country box to the country that is correct for your service provider. Once you have downloaded the firmware image you can use Odin and download mode on your phone to flash the firmware. To put your phone into download mode power off the device, then turn on the device holding the volume down button + home button + power button simultaneously, follow the onscreen prompts to put the phone in download mode. You will need Odin to flash the firmware to your device which can be obtained from here. I would recommend watching this tutorial video on how to flash the firmware to your device using Odin (Also make sure you have the USB drivers for your phone installed correctly on your computer or Odin won't recognize your device). Let me know if you still have questions I'll be happy to help you out.

turkman97

Mar 28, 2014
You can download the latest firmware for your Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500) from here, just make sure to change the country box to the country that is correct for your service provider. Once you have downloaded the firmware image you can use Odin and download mode on your phone to flash the firmware. To put your phone into download mode power off the device, then turn on the device holding the volume down button + home button + power button simultaneously, follow the onscreen prompts to put the phone in download mode. You will need Odin to flash the firmware to your device which can be obtained from here. I would recommend watching this tutorial video on how to flash the firmware to your device using Odin (Also make sure you have the USB drivers for your phone installed correctly on your computer or Odin won't recognize your device). Let me know if you still have questions I'll be happy to help you out.

thank u for the quick replay and for this website :) ill follow your instructions and tell you what happened with me :)

turkman97

Mar 28, 2014
am sorry but i cant find my correct country/provider at all :eek: so wt will happen if i download another firmware with another country ???

shimp208

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 25, 2011
Boston