[Q] Samsung Galaxy S4 - i9506 - Android 4.3

Search This thread

arjun.the300

Jun 23, 2014
Hi, I'm completely new to this whole android ordeal regarding rooting and custom ROM and all. I have some idea, I've read a couple of threads explaining the terms and basics of rooting android.

Basically I just want to root my android device and in the future be able to restore it back just as it was before rooting.

• How to properly Backup the whole Device (So I can restore the device to the current state in the future)
  • Root the device
  • How I can restore the device using the backup I made.
  • And maybe not void my warranty :p

^^ That's basically what I'm looking for, how I can do those things.

• I'm Using s4 I9506, with vodafone australia. (It's not locked)
  • Running android 4.3

Any more information that I need to provide? Would be soo helpful is someone could help me out with this problem :)
cheers :)

CarlM34

Dec 31, 2012
GPS anyone???
carlmccluskey.com
Hi, I'm completely new to this whole android ordeal regarding rooting and custom ROM and all. I have some idea, I've read a couple of threads explaining the terms and basics of rooting android.

Basically I just want to root my android device and in the future be able to restore it back just as it was before rooting.

• How to properly Backup the whole Device (So I can restore the device to the current state in the future)
  • Root the device
  • How I can restore the device using the backup I made.
  • And maybe not void my warranty :p

^^ That's basically what I'm looking for, how I can do those things.

• I'm Using s4 I9506, with vodafone australia. (It's not locked)
  • Running android 4.3

Any more information that I need to provide? Would be soo helpful is someone could help me out with this problem :)
cheers :)

Have a look HERE regarding root!

I only use my Samsung/Google accounts to back up my contacts etc so cannot really advise on this! But you can look at apps such as Titanium Backup and Online Nandroid...there are others. Just requires a little research and reading from yourself :angel: