[APP]Video Chat [Gtalk] for all ginger based roms

Search This thread

Newt

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 29, 2011
New Castle
HTC U11
HTC U11+
Ok i noticed there is a few people that want the video gtalk its an easy upgrade atleast it was for my first dinc.... i havent tested this but it should work no problem. so if you try it please post your results and make a backup before you flash it.

Just download zip and flash in recovery

i am not responsible for your device flash at your own risk

ltredbeard

Apr 7, 2011
ok so i gave it a try and here is what i found:

1. it does flash and the option to video and voice chat is present
2. when viewing the inc2's gmail from another phone or my computer i dont have the option to start a video chat with the inc2
3. i can start a chat from the inc2 with another phone but not a computer (computer fails before connecting)
4. once in the chat the video and voice work fine on inc2 but the video doesnt work on other phone
edit:
5. when inc2 is on wifi the call ends as soon as the other phone answers

Last edited:

Newt

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 29, 2011
New Castle
HTC U11
HTC U11+
ok so i gave it a try and here is what i found:

1. it does flash and the option to video and voice chat is present
2. when viewing the inc2's gmail from another phone or my computer i dont have the option to start a video chat with the inc2
3. i can start a chat from the inc2 with another phone but not a computer (computer fails before connecting)
4. once in the chat the video and voice work fine on inc2 but the video doesnt work on other phone
edit:
5. when inc2 is on wifi the call ends as soon as the other phone answers

Hmm those are strange issues.... Unfortunately you will have to use as is until I get rooted

Sent from my ADR6350 using XDA App