The Noob Chronicles

Search This thread

skynet11

Oct 14, 2010
I know the first rule is "don't ask for ETAs" but how much longer is Uberdev suspended?
The lulzometer is at an all time low and I'm jealous of every one's shiny new gnex. I'm pretty sure "he" can turn my old fassy into a gnex but a good laugh would suffice

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App
1. I think there's only one week left, but there's no guarantee he'll post here again when his ban expires - he might have been discouraged and/or embittered by the experience, but who knows...

2. Check out the Galaxy Nexus General Forum - 2/4ths of the 50,000 threads are full of lulz, like an Uberdev thread every hour :D

Terminators run on Android...

skynet11

Oct 14, 2010
Well the ban has expired and still no sign of our favorite Uberdev... Maybe the lulz, erm, the Uberdev's not coming back :(

Terminators run on Android :cool:

Last edited:

dsrhokie

Apr 7, 2011
I figured by now that Uberdev would have managed to port the Cray Jaguar OS to the Fassy...

droidstyle

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 7, 2011
Fort Wayne
hi i have done an error i have restore from idraive and google all contact.
so now i have many double contact.
how i can delete all contact and resinvronize it only from googòe?
tks

LULZ!!!!!!!

Bob Tums

Jan 3, 2012
Noob became a non noob.

I flashed TSM RES 2.0 today but couldn't get the market to work and got this error about google talk not working. Searching forums I came to the conclusion to reset my phone the samsung/verizon way while using a custom rom and my phone did not like that. Neither did I but thanks to all your great directions I was able to fix it while fighting a cord holding a mutiny and am installing it again right now. Hopefully it works.

droidstyle

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 7, 2011
Fort Wayne
and another one...

"So I flashed the v14 glitch kernel, but where's the recovery? Does it come with the kernel or do i need to flash it seperately. I don't see it on the thread in XDA."

Reactions: skynet11

jbreakfield

Dec 18, 2009
Daphne, AL
"I was trying to flash a kernel that i found in a forum, i tried with Voodoo, my phone was already rooted. Then i heard a female robot voice saying something about "partition" and a process that was gonna take like ten min. From then, the google logo pops up and nothing will happen. i cant put it in download or recovery mode. now the robot voice isnt even saying anything basically just stuck on a google logo screen. I have no idea what to do. can someone please help me."

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Okay guise. I didn't have a camera to take a picture of my screen or a mirror so I could use the fascy cam but I drew you all a picture of what I see that shows my my leet quadz.

cf0v6.jpg

2 things:

1. I keep jumping through time randomly but it only seems to happen when I'm on the highway. I think this is a glitch in the Bada kernel. It's cool but I get confused where I am and the GPS takes too long to lock so I don't know where I am.
    2. Does anyone know how to program the phone to show the real time? I'M SO SICK AND TIRED OF IT DISPLAYING 12:00. UGH DEVS TEST YOUR ROMS BEFORE YOU RELEASE THEM.
    3. Thanks for all the help and everyones hard work!! I can't wait for you all to spend hours with me trying to fix my issues while I ignore everything you say and I do what I want to fail at fixing it and then complain that you didn't fix my phone. =) =) =)
    Another way to advertise your noobosity: "I always wipe data 3 times before flashing a new ROM. You should, too" and actually thinking you're imparting wisdom to everyone.

Has anyone seen John Connor?

I don't always wipe data, but when I do, I prefer to wipe 3 times. Keep wiping my friends. :D
    For example..
    big bad azz 14yr old with a skull logo brands all as either a noob or a troll. only two words in his little vocabulary. You guys ever wonder why this site suffers such a hostile rep?
    Petty name calling or thinking your post will be the "one" to fix anything with XDA rep....
    Jump into a thread and tell everyone your going to "ban some a$$"

Sent from my SCH-I500 using xda premium
    Does moms work on this room? I can't send pics
    Nah. you won't find her here. Try 5th & Main St.

good day.