[Q] Please help! ERR:A5,70,70,00,00 on D2G

Search This thread

tom95ster

Feb 11, 2009
Salgótarján
www.nogradrc.hu
Hi Masters!
Please help me if u have any ide what i can do...

My situation is this:

The phone (Droid 2 Global) can turn on, ther is no any recovery, only this message:

Bootloader
D0.11
Err:A5,70,70,00,00

MEM_MAP Blank
Service Req'd
Battery OK
Ok to program
Transfer mode:
USB

I try some original rom, but than i flashed rsd lite 4.5, the process was stopped with error.
I don't know, what i can do.
Please, if you have any ide, post here and help Me!

Thanks!

tom95ster

Feb 11, 2009
Salgótarján
www.nogradrc.hu
Thank you Sir!
But actualy, the device is display this message:

Bootloader
D0.01
Err:A5:70:70:00:00
Low Battery
No pragramming

And shut down. I havent got any idea, how to charge the battery, because, there is no more Motorola Droid 2 or Droid (the battery is same).
When i plug the usb to the phone, the Bootloader start automaticly, but the message is same, the bettery is low and the cable can't charge the phone. I think, my Moto D2G goes to a beautifull brick. :(
My next oponion, i will buy from ebay an external charger. (Unfortunatley, the charger will traveling around the world to the next 3 weeks, cuz i live in Hungary. :(
Thanks, for your answer, i try it, than i will get my charger...!
Tom

Gasai Yuno

May 11, 2011
Rausu
These phones cannot be charged while in bootloader.

You have to charge it first. Also as you're in Europe you could check amazon.de or amazon.co.uk for external chargers for Milestone and Milestone 2.

Reactions: tom95ster

tom95ster

Feb 11, 2009
Salgótarján
www.nogradrc.hu

You have to charge it first. Also as you're in Europe you could check amazon.de or amazon.co.uk for external chargers for Milestone and Milestone 2.

Thanks for your answer!
i am still looking an externel charger, and i try to gone the local mobile shop, thre is a guy who have got an special tool for this situation.
I will post (hope, i will tke it from D2G with XDA app!), if the problem has ended.

tom95ster

Feb 11, 2009
Salgótarján
www.nogradrc.hu
At this time, i try to charging the battery with my home made system (pics are atached).
I am a car modeller, and ther are we use a professional multi charger with a lot of charging type. This charger can work in LiPo mode.
The setup is simple, and easy to use for everybody:
- 1 pc Titan B6 multi-functional charger
- 1 pc 12V AC adaptor
- 2 pc papec clips (CU type)
- some cabel with crocodile end.
- fast clamps

The charger is set up 1s LiPo accu, load with 0,3 A and disable charging time limit.

Now, on the display, i read 837 mA (in the accu :D)
(And i am sorry for my terrible english!!)

Attachments

• DSC00001.jpg
    DSC00001.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 128
  • DSC00002.JPG
    DSC00002.JPG
    193.7 KB · Views: 95
  • DSC00003.JPG
    DSC00003.JPG
    183 KB · Views: 99

tom95ster

Feb 11, 2009
Salgótarján
www.nogradrc.hu
Hi guys!
i sending this message with my Moto. Many thanks for you! The droid is still live :) after the unbricking (on. 608) i have a problem with wifi connect, but after the. 628 update.zip the problem is ended.
Thank you so much for everyone!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using XDA

tom95ster

Feb 11, 2009
Salgótarján
www.nogradrc.hu
So, then i flash the. 628 repacked rom, after i went to recovery, wipe and reboot. My phone has not got wifi connection. I rooted with superoneclick. After it, i didn't download the otarootkeeper from the market because i haven't got wifi or net (i live in Hungary and i have a sim locked D2G with turbo sim, there is no apn net on the phone.) After the rooting, i flashed with the update.zip the (.628) with basic recovery.
My question it is:
Where i can find or where i can know, my phone is rooted or not?
I want to flash a miui or cm9 and need a custom recovery to this action. The bootstrap is installed, but i have a big fear to load it because if the phone was lost the root, i will brick again this awesome droid :(
Ya, the phone's bluetooth is not working after i flashed with the update.zip (but the wifi is OK :) )
I hope, the bluetooth will repair with the new rom.
Many thanks for your help!
Cheers, Tom

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using XDA

jabberwockish

May 19, 2011
If you continue having trouble with wifi and/or Bluetooth, try a data wipe/factory reset (after re-installing the .629 update). I believe this has fixed those problems for some people.

Reactions: tom95ster

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    you installed update 2.3.4/ 4.5.629
    you can not use old SBF
    use this method to fix
    http://rootzwiki.com/topic/23207-how-to-sbf-unbricking-root-d2g-629/

Sent from my DROID X2 using xda premium

you need rootkeeper to restore root, you can check root, with root basic
    bootstrap just won't work without root, shouldn't brick trying to use without root
    download rootkeeper, and reflash repacked SBF...
    If you continue having trouble with wifi and/or Bluetooth, try a data wipe/factory reset (after re-installing the .629 update). I believe this has fixed those problems for some people.