Help, wiped everything on HTC one

Search This thread

zaspan

Apr 20, 2010
Hey guys im in a bit of a pickle, so i went and rooted my device and unlocked the bootloader and everything was ok, so i went and tried to install a custom rom trough twerp and it wiped all data. (the rom was Bad_Boyz_Sprint_ONE_Sense_5.0_v1.2) since i couldnt pust anithying on it anymore i am trying via adb sideloading and it transfers the rom but when it is trying to install it the process ends up really quick and it doesnt install anything, just a few folders, like it has problems with read/write i dont know. I dont know what am i doing wrong, i have rooted and played with many devices but i am really stuck here. Could somebody point me to the right path. I didnt try the RUU (dont know if that would help and i dont know wich one to install)-Basicaly i am stuck in bootloader and can acces and flash different recoverys.

Device info:
hboot-1.55.0000
cid htc-032
Country croatia,t-mobile

iiNFAMOUS CHRiS

Jul 26, 2010
Kalamazoo
well, first things first you're trying to flash a CDMA(Sprint) ROM onto a GSM(T-Mobile) phone....that's not possible, and is most likely your issue. Get a GSM ROM (t-mobile preferrably, AT&T works too, but you might have to tinker with the APN settings for internet.

Reactions: zaspan

SaHiLzZ

Jan 19, 2011
Can you run any options in twrp? Your SD card might be hosed at this time

sent from my mobile device

zaspan

Apr 20, 2010
well, first things first you're trying to flash a CDMA(Sprint) ROM onto a GSM(T-Mobile) phone....that's not possible, and is most likely your issue. Get a GSM ROM (t-mobile preferrably, AT&T works too, but you might have to tinker with the APN settings for internet.

I love you. It worked, just installed twerp 2.6.3.3. and android revolution, i thought the phone was done for. Thank you so much :highfive:

zaspan

Apr 20, 2010
not a problem, i recommend checking out ViperOne ROM also, it's what I used to use until I went S-Off, SuperCID and flashed the ROM in my sig.

Ok i will try it, one other thing if you dont mind answering i tried to gain s-off but no luck. Tried with revenue, moonshine and rumrunner. Revenue method gives error 6, rumrunner says fatal at some point and moonshine isnt compatible with my hboot 1.55. I need it so i could somehow unlock it to be sim free. Is there a way to do that other than via payed code, if no could you recomend a site for a payed code that will work? Thank you for the help

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.