[ROM][4.4.2][2/27/14] Unofficial CyanogenMod 11 for Note 3 [HLTE][Semi-Nightly]

Search This thread

jackxlj

Jul 17, 2007
Now that CyanogenMod are releasing their own nightlies, do you guys still want me to keep doing releases?

Yes please.yours has working mic and good battery life,running there's vs yours,looping a video with two note 3s side by side, yours had 19% more battery life after watching Percy Jackson all the way through.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: nba1341

slayher

Mar 27, 2010
Yes please.yours has working mic and good battery life,running there's vs yours,looping a video with two note 3s side by side, yours had 19% more battery life after watching Percy Jackson all the way through.

Mic Is fixed. Commit was pushed to source a couple hours ago. I am guessing that dohclude just had not sync'd with the latest changes.

jackxlj

Jul 17, 2007
Dohclude has working mic,official cm11 does not

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Renae27

Nov 18, 2008
Toronto
Renae.ca
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
I searched the thread for 'in-call mute' and got no hits saying it was working. I presume it's not working since this is a CM based build.

If that is true, does anyone here know of a developer/user maintained short-list of outstanding CM/Note 3 issues? I have done a lot of searching both on XDA and through Google without any success. Any helpful replies are appreciated!

If that's not true, is in-call mute working on this ROM?

jayohwhy

Apr 23, 2011
Is there any way to get notification led light working with this rom?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo.png

CyanogenMod 11.0
    Android 4.4.2 KitKat

I'll be posting semi-nightly builds of Stock (or as close as possible) CyanogenMod 11 for the T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3. That basically means I will try to update on a daily basis, but no guarantees since some days have no real updates specific to our device. I may also release two or several releases in a day if there is a large amount of development for our device that day.

!!!Please Note!!! This is very new code for the Note 3 and all kind of bugs and unexpected things could happen at any time. I cannot be held responsible if you flash this on your phone and it eats your babies.

Working:

Calls
    Sound
    Camera
    Bluetooth
    WiFi
    Mobile Data
    GPS
    External SD card

Not Working:

NFC

Bug Reports:

There will inevitably be some bugs here or there in these builds as they are still in very early stages. If you are getting crashes, freezes, or weird behavior in general it always helps if you can provide the logs so that the issue can be debugged to a certain degree. For those of you who know how, please send a copy of your logcat along with any bug reports on this thread. For those that don't know what logcat is, please read this informative post: HOW TO USE ADB,DDMS AND TAKE A LOGCAT

Installation:

1. Full Wipe (dirty flashing is a bad, and you should feel bad
    zoidberg_menubar_11_13157_4795_thumb.png
    )
    2. Flash ROM
    3. Flash GAPPS
    4. (Optional) Flash Latest SuperSU

Changelog:

CyanogenMod Gerrit Review

Downloads:

DOWNLOAD ROM (ANDROID FILE HOST)
    OLD BUILDS (ANDROID FILE HOST)

DOWNLOAD CM GAPPS (ANDROID FILE HOST)
    MIRROR (MEGA)

DOWNLOAD PA GAPPS

DOWNLOAD SUPERSU

-----------------------------------

Thanks to the CyanogenMod Team!!! They do all the work, I just build it and share.
    OP updated with 1/06/2014 build.
    OP updated with 1/09/2014 build.
    OP updated with 1/14/2014 Build.
    OP updated with 1/07/2014 build.