Leather pouch

Search This thread

Evo_Shift

Jan 17, 2011
Anyone have the leather HTC pouch Sprint sells on their website for $25? I typically do not use these but want one for specific situations like a vacation I have coming up. If you have it how do you like it and does the phone fit it well? Or, if someone knows of a better one for similar price or cheaper that would be great too. I am afraid of buying a universal because I want it to fit well and not flop around or be so tight I throw my phone across the room trying to get it out.

Thanks!

http://shop2.sprint.com/NASApp/onli...ryID=CFH6253R&topPageNumber=0&subPageNumber=0

Last edited:

wizputer

Apr 24, 2008
www.dctrwatson.com
Just be aware that the magnets will screw with your sensors and make your screen go off and on. I speak from experience on this lol

Sent from my PG06100 using XDA App

Wow really? Maybe I will have to rethink this type of case then....

Yup, I just tested with the pouch. It actually makes it turn on but never off. It seems to trip the keyboard slide sensor. So it may not be too big of a deal as long as you have a decent screen timeout.

mcbride731

Mar 23, 2012
just speaking from experience, but that pouch is NOT motorcycle friendly lol. my Shift flew out of the pouch while i was riding one time, and had to get a new one. ever since then, i stopped using pouches.