[Q] What's the most pimped out rom out there?

Search This thread

snoert

Jan 7, 2012
Let´s add another question:

"What is the most recent Android release for Atrix 4G with full hardware support?"

Sun3vi1

Cyanogen mod 7.2 or MIUI.
These are pretty much the only built from source roms.

The thing about cyanogen is too not judge by appearances. It doesn't look that spectacular stock, but allows dynamically loading themes...something almost no other roms do. I hated it at first, but after an hour or two got it to where I wanted it to be.

Sent from my MB860 using XDA App

eldisoemari

Feb 16, 2012
So far Neutrino 2.5 GT using faux kernel 1.3 Ghz or 2.5 EE using faux kernel 1 Ghz suitable for me or Cyanogenmod 7. Tried twice with Jokersax and Turl for CM9 but the keyboard really uncomfort. The Dark Side and NottachTrix4G nice and clean but made my ROM full loaded and for the NottachTrix the flash wasn't so easy for the newb playing with Aura Installer

Sent from my MB860 - ATRIX 4G using xda premium

stik3nd

Jun 20, 2011
Nottachtrix4G definitely. I used Neutrino, it was pretty good. But Nottachtrix4G is better.

Obartuckc

May 29, 2009
St. Petersburg, FL
So far Neutrino 2.5 GT using faux kernel 1.3 Ghz or 2.5 EE using faux kernel 1 Ghz suitable for me or Cyanogenmod 7. Tried twice with Jokersax and Turl for CM9 but the keyboard really uncomfort. The Dark Side and NottachTrix4G nice and clean but made my ROM full loaded and for the NottachTrix the flash wasn't so easy for the newb playing with Aura Installer

Sent from my MB860 - ATRIX 4G using xda premium

Personally, I thought the Aura installer was an awesome implementation!

~Sent from my unlocked, rooted, Faux 1.45gHz Atrix 4G~

monzttr

Apr 5, 2011
Fresno
Neutrino is ...
kramerPimp.jpg

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium

Reactions: ltdanno360

NorskHelgen

Aug 16, 2010
Edmonton
I use Neutrino 2.6GT+ with ADW Launcher EX and WidgetLocker as my Lockscreen. Loves it, seems to run pretty stable. I like CM9 and Miui v4 but poor stability.

Sent from my MB860 using XDA

Top Liked Posts