warranty and rooting ad/disvantages

Search This thread

sanceliken2000

Aug 5, 2013
ok noob questions :D

i have rooted my device...can i unroot and take back warranty?? samsung says that if you root and then unroot your device they ll find it and warranty is lost either way...is that true??

what can i do without rooting my device.. can i change kernel? can i flash rom? can i flash clockworkmod recovery?

i would be happy for answers, thanks in advance,
nick
:D

i have rooted my device...can i unroot and take back warranty?? samsung says that if you root and then unroot your device they ll find it and warranty is lost either way...is that true??

what can i do without rooting my device.. can i change kernel? can i flash rom? can i flash clockworkmod recovery?

nick

You don't need to root if you want new ROM, kernel or CWM. But with root you can use for an example Xposed and many other cool things.

I have rooted my every device and I think that you can't do anything without it. But it's your choice.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: sanceliken2000

sanceliken2000

Aug 5, 2013
You don't need to root if you want new ROM, kernel or CWM. But with root you can use for an example Xposed and many other cool things.

I have rooted my every device and I think that you can't do anything without it. But it's your choice.

Me too... Iwas asking for a friend,
Thank you very much!!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

nick