[ICS][3.11.605.22][Sense4.0]BAMF Evita v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Mar 17, 2011
The root of your sd card ie... Not inside anything just on your sd

sent from my Rezound running BAMF v2.1 and loving it

So, I take the PN98IMG file, put in the root of the sd card, the flash the ROM (wiping of course), reboot into bootloader, then it should auto flash the file. Am i missing anything?

chefthomas99

May 14, 2010
Texas
So, I take the PN98IMG file, put in the root of the sd card, the flash the ROM (wiping of course), reboot into bootloader, then it should auto flash the file. Am i missing anything?

You got it. Follow the prompts in bootloader. Which you will also need to push power to enter bootloader first by the way..

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

Reactions: 300k

pickaxe300

Feb 7, 2011
Boise
Is anyone having problems with mail not working? I have tried to search this forum, but always pulls no results.. It will say syncing with platform, and then force close. I have gmail, yahoo, live and exchange mails. On xrom, never had this problem, so not sure if the mail app is different. Both are sense 4.0 roms, so it shouldnt be different, but maybe i took one to many stupid pills this morning. Also, still having the low incall volume problem. Can anyone tell me if the volume is part of the kernel? If so, I might try to flash the oc kernel from sebastian... Thanks in advance!

username235

Sep 4, 2011
AZ
Holy crap, just realized the HTC widgets are rezisable. That's awesome

Sent from my Sense 4 HTC Rezound

unclebrudy

Feb 22, 2008
La Mirada, CA
Great ROM, besides the issues already touched on in the OP and throughout the thread, everything is brilliantly smooth and stable.

I haven't seen anyone mention yet - gaming on this ROM is faster and smoother than anything I've ever tried, even stock GB. ICS ROMs were always decently fast, but there was usually a hiccup or two, likely due to our driver situation. For whatever reason, this ROM's GPU acceleration in games is just sick. Homerun Battle 3D & Fruit Ninja Puss In Boots are good examples; the games are smooth on other GB/ICS ROMs, but perform like butter on this.

Great job dev. Looking forward to more.

nosympathy

Dec 19, 2010
Cincinnati
Joel, you're killing me! I don't know what it is about your roms, but after Bamf 1.2 every rom you have made hates my phone. I have checked MD5 on both rom and kernel, and yet my phone absolutely refuses to connect to any verizon signal.

I am really banking on this refurb coming monday to not hate your roms haha.

username235

Sep 4, 2011
AZ
Joel, you're killing me! I don't know what it is about your roms, but after Bamf 1.2 every rom you have made hates my phone. I have checked MD5 on both rom and kernel, and yet my phone absolutely refuses to connect to any verizon signal.

I am really banking on this refurb coming monday to not hate your roms haha.

Sorry for asking this, but it's almost a required question for this problem...
Is your back cover on?

Nic2112

Mar 4, 2010
Ottawa
I'm assuming it'd have to do with animations not working. And animations probably won't work till we get the ics kernel source code for the vigor, according to newt

I'm referring to the delay (lag) when turning the phone. I don't care if rosie doesn't flip, but my big fingers appreciate the landscape keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Team BAMF Presents...

BAMF Evita v2.0

evitanew3.png

Credits:Huge Thanks To Newtoroot For His Original Ril Fix [Huge thanks to this guy..i have mad respect for him :)]..Mdeejay and the Virtuous Tean for their ville port to sensation which i pulled some libs and binaries to boot this thing and just for general help and fixed...And of course i can't forget Jan he helps me all around with smali also full credit to him for his Super APM :) and Tweaks ! Also thanks to llboredll for sharing and thanks to wasabiwa for the awesome poster he made :)

This ROM is based off of:
    • 3.11.605.22 CL339740 Vigor Release-Keys...barely
    • 1.68.502.1 CL52578 ATT ONE XL release-keys..base
    • 1.53.401.2 CL47230 Tmobile ONE S Release-Keys...barely
    • 1.56.997.1 Tmobile ONE S..barely

What you will find in features:
    • Sense 4.0
    • HTC Hub
    • HTC Notes
    • HTC Watch

Changelogs:

v2.1
    • S-off Support..
    • Changed debug.composition.type to c2d so Rosie lag should be gone
    • New boot animation
    • Fixed MMS [Thanks Capychimp]
    • Beats Fix [Part 2]
    • Fixed for taking pics during video [Part 1]
    • New boot sound
    • Some CDMA changes to the Mms.apk and Settings.apk
    • Some world phone changes to Mms app
    • Added some more options to Mms app
    • Probably More

v2.0
    • Fixed Peoples App FC
    • Improving my root fix..
    • Zipaligned
    • Added some speed tweaks
    • Added sqlite Wal Vacumm
    • Added EXT4 Tweaks.
    • Removed Signature check..
    • New Boot animation [Thanks Gadget!]
    • New Down animation [Thanks Gadget!]
    • New boot sound [Thanks Gadget!]
    • Under the hood fixes
    • This Version Fly's :)
    • Added secure box to Mms App
    • Added Block list to Mms App
    • Added BAMF Settings [Not all Settings Work][Thanks Jan :)]
    • Updated some more parts to ville 1.56
    • Updated Base to 1.68.502.1 CL52578 HTC ONE XL release-keys

v1.0
    • RIL Fixed [Huge thanks to newtoroot]
    • Optimized framework
    • Beats Fix [Part 1]
    • Set default language to English(United States) [Might want to change it to English(United Kingdom..gps acts weird on US one)
    • updated build fingerprint to 4.0.4
    • Added HTC Skydrive Plugin and app
    • Overscroll glow
    • Added Super APM Thanks Jan :)
    • Disabled scrolling cache [For smoother scrolling]
    • BT Fix [Part 1][Thanks mdeejay and virtuous team]
    • Auto rotate Rosie Enabled
    • Ua Agent/MMS/Browser Updated to Rezound
    • Updated EGL'S and Gralloc
    • Resized gallery
    • Fixed Root [Super Hacks lol]
    • Added Some More skins [Thanks Gadget!]
    • Rosie Unlock Animation Enabled
    • Added Some Camera Tweaks [uncompressed photos etc..]
    • Fixed some widgets crashing Rosie
    • Fixed HTC Watch
    • Long press home button is now set to recent apps all buttons work like they should..
    • Added Sony Bravia Engine
    • Fixed A lot of small bugs...A lot more

Instructions to install:

• Download ROM and PH98IMG.zip
    • Copy to SD Card
    • Reboot to Recovery
    • Wipe Data/Factory Reset
    • Did you Wipe Data?
    • Install ROM
    • Reboot To Bootloader
    • Flash PH98IMG.zip
    • Profit!

Some Important Notes and Tips:
    • If you feel the need to "borrow" my work, please don't without my consent. I've spent 2 months working on sense 4.0 for 2 devices getting stuff fixed if i really just want credit for things i do so if you want to "borrow" my work ask me :).

Known Issues - if its listed here DO NOT ask about it in the thread:
    The following issues are known about and they are being worked on. Before you post an issue with this rom, you must be on a clean install. If you have not performed a clean install, then your issue cannot be considered valid.

Some things that are just the nature of the beast:
    • Bluetooth/FM
      - Bluetooth works...not 100%....FM Radio Doesn't work..
    • Animations
      - Need kernel source or else i can't fix this....
    • Miscellaneous
      - other small bugs that might be there that idk about

Downloads​

Wanted to jump in and say thanks to joelz for honoring my request and if he is ready I don't mind if you go ahead and drop your rom tomorrow so the boys can check it out over the weekend if they want... I really appreciate you holding out for ne man I know it was rough lol... Anyways have fun

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
    Reserve...........................
    I love that some of u guys are waiting patiently while others are just asking and asking and asking thanks guys :) you wont be dissapointed
    Ill work on ril tmmrw.....also flssh the PH98IMG-SENSE4.zip or it wont boot....this is just a preview i got bored...and a lot of people have been asking me to work on sense 4.0...aosp etc.......ive already begun my work in AOSP but its really a long term thing atm.......so i took a break from AOSP and cooked this up for you guys...once the ville leak is released this will get better..