looking for mp3 player

Search This thread

ankaka

Feb 7, 2012
www.sencart.com
I think that the Sansa e200 series is a great, cheap mp3 player. Not only is it cheap, but it also has built-in features that a certain more expensive mp3 player *cough*iPod*cough* doesn't have, including; radio, radio recording, voice recording, expandable memory slot and others.

Feregorn

Jun 10, 2009
Paris
i basically have 5 MP3 players on my SEX1 - WMP, Nitrogen, S2P, plus 2 panels - OnTheRoad and MediaXP , and think that for pure feature plus stability value- nothing beats S2U2 + S2P in that combo u get - FullScreen CallerID, LockScreen, NotificationReminders, Messages Previews, AND Very Good INTEGRATED FullScreen Album Pic + Nominated Music Folder MP3/M4A/WAV/+music player plus whole lot of other things i'm prrobably forgetting :), so if u r NOT using manilla ( which have most of these inbuild) i personally find thta manilla doesnt run too well on stock xperia, i think S2U2 + S2P is a must , as a matter of fact : its on my reinstall list right after SPB Software every time i hardreset , anyway- these things are different for everyone , because it all depends on what kind of rom and soft u running and what are your requirements, e.g- both mortplaer and pocketmusic bundle kept crashing on my X1, but S2P and Nitrogen - work well :)
hope this helps, mate

I was gaoing to suggest the exact (and whole) thing, but you got it covered pretty well!

Feed_Rulz

Apr 24, 2012
which is the best mp3 player that has lot of settings?
i fed up finding apps for WM. can you guys help me?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i basically have 5 MP3 players on my SEX1 - WMP, Nitrogen, S2P, plus 2 panels - OnTheRoad and MediaXP , and think that for pure feature plus stability value- nothing beats S2U2 + S2P in that combo u get - FullScreen CallerID, LockScreen, NotificationReminders, Messages Previews, AND Very Good INTEGRATED FullScreen Album Pic + Nominated Music Folder MP3/M4A/WAV/+music player plus whole lot of other things i'm prrobably forgetting :), so if u r NOT using manilla ( which have most of these inbuild) i personally find thta manilla doesnt run too well on stock xperia, i think S2U2 + S2P is a must , as a matter of fact : its on my reinstall list right after SPB Software every time i hardreset , anyway- these things are different for everyone , because it all depends on what kind of rom and soft u running and what are your requirements, e.g- both mortplaer and pocketmusic bundle kept crashing on my X1, but S2P and Nitrogen - work well :)
    hope this helps, mate