TouchFlo 3D HD WVGA Themes

Search This thread

vinokirk

Mar 30, 2008
England
If you have any links to WVGA TF3D themes please post here!!
Maybe make sticky like in the Diamond forum?? If we get enough interest that is :)

mlinz

Oct 8, 2008
Are you looking for Touchflo 3D to install and use? If so there is already a thread for it...What exactly would you want a theme for touchflo 3d for, if you don't use touchflo? Also note, there is a TouchFlo3D SPB Mobile Shell theme if you would rather install that over touchflo, but still want the same look...

vinokirk

Mar 30, 2008
England
Are you looking for Touchflo 3D to install and use? If so there is already a thread for it...What exactly would you want a theme for touchflo 3d for, if you don't use touchflo? Also note, there is a TouchFlo3D SPB Mobile Shell theme if you would rather install that over touchflo, but still want the same look...

I already have TF3D HD from the Touch HD installed and I use it everyday!
What im after is a repository of themes like they do for the standard TF3D on the Diamond:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=2784134#post2784134

The themes in the thread above dont 'look' right on WGA devices like the Touch HD or Xperia, and I was aondering if anyone had made any or knows the links to any :D

Kevin_seymer

Oct 11, 2008
I have made a thread about modding tf3d, and u can see from the screen shots that I have modified my tf3d, just use manila editor and get the stuff you want like clocks,icons and stuff then just put in your background that you want and leave the other manila files that already is in the version you have. (just replace the files needed)

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=442812

scgylg

Dec 28, 2008
Are you looking for Touchflo 3D to install and use? If so there is already a thread for it...What exactly would you want a theme for touchflo 3d for, if you don't use touchflo? Also note, there is a TouchFlo3D SPB Mobile Shell theme

kaiser_chef

Aug 11, 2008
Are you looking for Touchflo 3D to install and use? If so there is already a thread for it...What exactly would you want a theme for touchflo 3d for, if you don't use touchflo? Also note, there is a TouchFlo3D SPB Mobile Shell theme

lmao no what he is trying to tell you is that he has TF3D working and in use as it comes with the HTC Touch HD (aka Blackstone) and he wants to change the theme of the TF3D that is on his handset as standad im also intrested in themes seen a few about heres one ive seen http://mylostblog.altervista.org/skins/touchflo-hd/touchflo-hd-theme-004-hd3d not sure why this was posted in the sony section though!

Last edited:

mkouk

Nov 7, 2008
Manchester
Google Pixel 6 Pro
When will this nightmare end!?

I understand TF3D is a popular choice and there are so many other threads already in this forum that cover pretty much everything about it. Yet every day i see 10 new threads popping up like mushrooms.

Seeing as this is a Kovsky related section, wouldn't be nice if people used the existing threads to discuss Tf3D and create new threads for items related to the Kovsky? Just a thought! :p

toxiz77

Nov 5, 2008
WVGA TF3D themes.:)

148.gif
147.jpg