[ROM][12/30/2008][WWE]RRE HTC Fuze ROM Ver 3.3 Hybrid

Search This thread

SteinyD

Aug 29, 2006
Has anyone installed yet? I just unlocked HARDspl'd my Fuze last night and 3.3 hybrid was the first cooked ROM I've applied. It looks and feels great. I need to reinstall my apps to start my business week in the morning. Wondering if I should hold off another hour and install 4.0 instead...

Anyone installed and can report?

Thanks to everyone here and our Chef! Great stuff!

David

bjevers

Feb 10, 2006
Waukee, IA
Google Pixel 8 Pro
Has anyone installed yet? I just unlocked HARDspl'd my Fuze last night and 3.3 hybrid was the first cooked ROM I've applied. It looks and feels great. I need to reinstall my apps to start my business week in the morning. Wondering if I should hold off another hour and install 4.0 instead...

Anyone installed and can report?

Thanks to everyone here and our Chef! Great stuff!

David

Working fine here, go for it.

riders1

Jan 19, 2008
Voice Command

I have read about some fixes for vc on other threads but did not fix all. I wonder if anybody here may have a fix for these problems. VC doesn't announce calls at all. When I change the HKCU\ControlPanel\Sounds\TTSAnnouncement\Category\ from VoicemailCommand1 to Ring, it works but with low volume and very often calls don't get announced through phone when blue tooth is turned off. When I answer the call from bt I don't hear the caller but they hear me. I hear the caller if I answer on phone.I have a Fuze with a Jawbone hs. Anybody got ideas?

Thanks much.

Ray...

One additional bit of info- When the calls don't get answered, it happens when the bt is off and the phone has turned it's self after 1 minute. Strange stuff!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Are you sure, you don't need some extra posts?? :D :D

Looking forward to your newest creation!