[NEW] 16/05/10 28236 WWE Lite TAI EDITION - V5

Search This thread

shaulch

Nov 26, 2006
What does WWW 2G or 3G means ?

Hi,

what does 2G or 3G in the name of the ROM means ? (WWE 2G / 3G)

thanks,
Shaul.

Last edited:

mabz2k

May 30, 2008
i've tried 28236 Titanium on my htc hermes, unfortuanatly for some reason the internet settings for T-Mobile UK don't work at all. it says something like the modem was disconnected. i've went through the network wizard and it did not work. i also manually created the connection with the details from the t-mobile uk website. On other roms like the Inferno and CRC roms those exact same settings worked.

any idea if i did something wrong? or something not right with this build?

lynxxx

Mar 10, 2005
lynxx-blog.blogspot.com
Tai, your latest ROM is great, but I can't use it, because the "Superlite"-ROM has only 20MB free RAM... :(
And I need more RAM to use SPB Mobileshell without problems, for example the 28-30 MB free RAM of the Darkvision ROMs.
Schade...

cecet23

Jun 18, 2008
Where can I found the OEM Stripped AT&T? The link in first post doesn't work...Thx

Last edited:

tytnguy

May 26, 2007
Just a click away
Needs attention

Hi,
Looks like a clean fast rom, but has got 2 major flows making it unusable for any serious user(at least for me...) sorry to say that.

1. Internet connection does not work(show stopper for me)
2. Caller ID does not work (Using alternative call handling software now)

Has anyone got a resolution for the above two issues?

Build:28236
Thanks

Hakim Rahman

Oct 28, 2010
in here
Hi,
Looks like a clean fast rom, but has got 2 major flows making it unusable for any serious user(at least for me...) sorry to say that.

1. Internet connection does not work(show stopper for me)
2. Caller ID does not work (Using alternative call handling software now)

Has anyone got a resolution for the above two issues?

Build:28236
Thanks

- to fix the internet connection maybe you need to upgrade the radio or SIM Unlock

- while for the problem Caller ID, use the Phone Canvas Fix V3 to shows dial incoming information and display correct contact-information
hope this helps you

tytnguy

May 26, 2007
Just a click away
- to fix the internet connection maybe you need to upgrade the radio or SIM Unlock

- while for the problem Caller ID, use the Phone Canvas Fix V3 to shows dial incoming information and display correct contact-information
hope this helps you

Thanks Hakim for the reply, are you sure about the suggestion on internet connection issue? Mine is a 'unlocked' device right at purchase. But radio i will try currently have 1.56.70.11. Are you using this rom?
Anyone can confirm that they dont have any internet issues with this rom?

Thanks

Hakim Rahman

Oct 28, 2010
in here
Thanks Hakim for the reply, are you sure about the suggestion on internet connection issue? Mine is a 'unlocked' device right at purchase. But radio i will try currently have 1.56.70.11. Are you using this rom?
Anyone can confirm that they dont have any internet issues with this rom?

Thanks

Sorry it is just a suggestion, sure whether it depends on your !! internet connection problems it depends on which service provider you use
respectful greetings to you

Last edited:

tytnguy

May 26, 2007
Just a click away
Sorry it is just a suggestion, sure whether it depends on your !! internet connection problems it depends on which service provider you use
respectful greetings to you

Thanks Hakim,
Tried lot of things but 'Internet' did not work, probably this was my 15 th win 6 Rom and never had any issue but on this ROM it does not...Now i have gone back to 'Win 6.5 Stock like Rom' and internet is working fine.

Thank you for the feedback though:)

my-hamburg

Jan 7, 2011
please help me / looking for latest version

dear hakimrahman,
dear tytn-xdadeveloper-friends,
greetings to you all
from Hamburg-Germany ,

ihope you are fine,
although it is a Little bit late, i wish you a happy and successful 2014 ,

i would like to demand kindly for the rom-latest corrected Version- mentioned in this Forum ,

i got a Version "Mega V25 GER, date09/12/09 by TAI "
it is working fantastic

but except for WPA2 , somehow not working ,
do you know if tytn-device htc-hermes (vodafone v1605) is able to work properly with WPA2-TKIP-AES?
this would be fantastic ,

in case of properwork-please someone send me the link to download ,

thank you very much in advance !

atakan yilmaz

Top Liked Posts