[SPRINT][VZW][CDMA] P100 Heimdall One-Click Back To Stock

Search This thread

AdamOutler

Retired Senior Recognized Developer
Feb 18, 2011
Miami, Fl̨̞̲̟̦̀̈̃͛҃҅͟orida
Introduction
This package will totally reset your Galaxy Tab P100 to EA24 . This package is intended for use on the SPRINT Galaxy Tab.

This package includes:
Repartitioning: Repartition to stock EA24
Reloading: IBL/PBL, PARAM, SBL, SBL2, Kernel, Recovery, FactoryFS and
Formatting:Cache and DBdata

This package does not wipe:
MODEM(communications handler, get one from The Modem Thread)
EFS(Where your serial number and carrier information is stored)
Data(where your market apps are stored)
SDCard (where your pictures are stored)

Download:
Download Sprint Total Stock EA24
261owno.png

Download VZW Total Stock DJ11
23hk8rd.png

Instructions:
  1. Get the latest version of java here: http://java.com/en/download/installed.jsp
  2. Put your phone into "Download Mode"
  3. Run the program once, and if it does not work, then check the "Flash Bootloaders" checkbox and flash again

Your device will end up as it came from the factory. You will be asked to set your device up again. After connecting to WIFI you may receive a carrier package update.

Last edited:

AdamOutler

Feb 18, 2011
Will this work for VZW Tabs? I see VZW in the title, but EA24 is totally Sprint. What gives?

It is a sprint package. My focus is recovery with UnBrickable mod. This is part of a system of recovery for use with Linux where a device which wont boot needs a firmware flash from temporarily uploaded bootloaders.

I'll get a vzw package up. I totally forgot about carrier branding.

tombepa

Jul 14, 2010
Yeah this will be great for VZW. I was thinking of selling mine and returning it to stock but when I tried it said baseband was EI04 but it was android version 2.2??!??? will your method, when u post it, take us back to stock 2.3.5 EI04?

Jacklad

Jan 19, 2009
Los Angeles
tried this tonight on VZW tab - flash goes fine - when I try activation bypass with volume up/down, it works initially, then lets me proceed with setup, but when setup is done and get prompt that galaxy tab is ready to use, it takes me back to the "welcome to SCH-I800" screen (which I've never seen on any ROM - can't remember if it was there when I first got the tab stock and set it up) - when I touch the android, it takes me back to activation screen, but activation bypass will not work this time - perhaps some remnants of your Sprint files still there? Have reflashed three times, same result - I don't know - so close to working - I'm trying to get back to stock DJ11 so I can update to stock 2.3.5 - anyone else having this problem?

Last edited:

AdamOutler

Feb 18, 2011
tried this tonight on VZW tab - flash goes fine - when I try activation bypass with volume up/down, it works initially, then lets me proceed with setup, but when setup is done and get prompt that galaxy tab is ready to use, it takes me back to the "welcome to SCH-I800" screen (which I've never seen on any ROM - can't remember if it was there when I first got the tab stock and set it up) - when I touch the android, it takes me back to activation screen, but activation bypass will not work this time - perhaps some remnants of your Sprint files still there? Have reflashed three times, same result - I don't know - so close to working - I'm trying to get back to stock DJ11 so I can update to stock 2.3.5 - anyone else having this problem?

They're two different packages. Different kernels ROMs and Params and cache. You're experiencing a stock ROM which requires activation.

Jacklad

Jan 19, 2009
Los Angeles
They're two different packages. Different kernels ROMs and Params and cache. You're experiencing a stock ROM which requires activation.

Understood that it's stock - but even on out of the box, totally stock tabs the bypass trick works - something weird about they way it will take you through the setup process perfectly, only to bring you back to the android screen, which you do not see initially - I don't use a data plan, just wi-fi - you've done such a great job here, so close - is there any workaround?

throwback1718

Jul 23, 2006
Brooklyn
OnePlus 11
I know this is an old thread but I need some assistance from whoever can provide it. I am trying to return my Sprint tab to stock with the one click but I am having a hard time.

I try to do it, but I am constantly running into walls.
I try to flash but it gets stuck on the last step where it says that it has to reboot the tab. then the one click screen says disconnected. And the computer says that it found new hardware. The tab stays looping at the samsung screen.

What should I do to get out of this?

Neckhole

Mar 12, 2010
I feel your pain! I wound up bootlooping my Sprint Tab yesterday.

I didn't see this thread, so I don't have any experience with this particular tool. However, I did manage to recover my Sprint through information I found on the forums.

You should still be able to put it back into download mode. Then using Odin/Heimdall, you can flash it back to stock with the stuff found in this post: Stock Odin/Heimdall Files: Stock EF17 Tar

Also, the [SPRINT][CDMA]Galaxy Tab (SPH-P100) Mega Development Starter Thread (CWM, EF17 TAR) thread was pretty helpful too.

Hope this gets you headed in the right direction, I haven't done much flashing with my tablet and the information above wound up helping me out.

Meowzerz

Mar 22, 2018
Please Reupload Stock Firmware

Hey wondering if anybody still has the one click file for sprint sph p100

I can't find any good download links for sph p100 seems like they are too old.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Introduction
    This package will totally reset your Galaxy Tab P100 to EA24 . This package is intended for use on the SPRINT Galaxy Tab.

This package includes:
    Repartitioning: Repartition to stock EA24
    Reloading: IBL/PBL, PARAM, SBL, SBL2, Kernel, Recovery, FactoryFS and
    Formatting:Cache and DBdata

This package does not wipe:
    MODEM(communications handler, get one from The Modem Thread)
    EFS(Where your serial number and carrier information is stored)
    Data(where your market apps are stored)
    SDCard (where your pictures are stored)

Download:
    Download Sprint Total Stock EA24
    261owno.png

Download VZW Total Stock DJ11
    23hk8rd.png

Instructions:
    1. Get the latest version of java here: http://java.com/en/download/installed.jsp
    2. Put your phone into "Download Mode"
    3. Run the program once, and if it does not work, then check the "Flash Bootloaders" checkbox and flash again

Your device will end up as it came from the factory. You will be asked to set your device up again. After connecting to WIFI you may receive a carrier package update.
    I've released information on creating your own Heimdall one-Click here: [Release] Heimdall One-Click - ROM Packaging and Distribution System