Here's mine ;)

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1353564421278.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1353564421278.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 1,793

SoldierOfCatan

Mar 20, 2011
Still stock since there is no root yet. Apex launcher with desktop visualizer shortcuts.

Quick question. Why does wallpaper scrolling not work. Is it not supported in sense 4.0? I have the option set in Apex but it does nothing.

Sent from my Droid DNA using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1353642047756.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1353642047756.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 1,437

SoldierOfCatan

Mar 20, 2011
mydroidscreens.jpg

Spent a while on this. Stock, non rooted (like everyone else... waiting patiently). I'm using Apex Launcher, Holo Locker, Desktop Visualiser, HD Widgets, Simple Text Widget, Power Toggles, Atoma Rss, and Multi Picture Live Wallpaper. Google image search "Nano DNA" for the wallpaper used in the lockscreen.

Thanks to this thread for the inspiration and danishprakash for the J Butterfly .psd. I edited it to make it look like the Droid DNA.

Just ask if you have questions on how I did this.

Enjoy!

Reactions: Rampage

Lens Pirate

Jul 25, 2012
Mine

nexus4 wall paper and clock lots of apps in folders

attachment.php

Attachments

• scshot.jpg
    scshot.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 3,589
Last edited:

drumz0rz

Mar 22, 2011
How are you guys setting your wallpapers? I'm trying to use a 1080x1920 image but it's forcing me to resize and won't let me get anywhere near full resolution. The cropped images look like crap on this screen. The images are beautiful in the gallery, I'd like to make it the wallpaper.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

WilliamStern

Mar 26, 2010
Miami, Fl.
mydroidscreens.jpg

Spent a while on this. Stock, non rooted (like everyone else... waiting patiently). I'm using Apex Launcher, Holo Locker, Desktop Visualiser, HD Widgets, Simple Text Widget, Power Toggles, Atoma Rss, and Multi Picture Live Wallpaper. Google image search "Nano DNA" for the wallpaper used in the lockscreen.

Thanks to this thread for the inspiration and danishprakash for the J Butterfly .psd. I edited it to make it look like the Droid DNA.

Just ask if you have questions on how I did this.

Enjoy!

I want everything you did for this because it just looks that fresh!

tnez

Dec 30, 2010
I don't know if anyone knew this but you can change the color of the bubbles for the messages app. Once inside the app go to settings-general-personalize. You can also set a custom image as the background

Sent from my HTC DNA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    just for kicks, giving sense5 a run for a few days

attachment.php
    Completed this home screen last night.

Home screen has only one page, with notification bar and dock concealed.

Design by Conner P, of MyColorScreen website.

Screenshot_2013-02-25-18-14-29.png
    Started messing around with sense 5

device20130313150326.jpg
    I haven't done anything fancy with mine yet, but here is something you may like.

See what it says for Root Access?

D

Is there a Venom sense 5 Rom out there ? Looks sick , what is it ?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda premium

some of the htc one guys (turge mainly) are working on sense5 viperONE

i got bored and just hacked up joelz stock public sense5 rom to support what theyve done so far to use (different bases but mostly compatible)

as we wont see 4.1.2 sense5 because our eventual ota is supposed to be 4.2.2 sense5, i just figured id screw around and try something different :p

wont ever be publicly released as ViperDNA5 (which is what the 4.2.2 version will eventually be)