New Sony Xperia D6503

Search This thread

Gitaroo

Nov 21, 2012
good to see sony adding some basic eye tracking features like the auto backlight. Also with built in voice message its also useful, Doomlard does it have built in voice recording during call? The early leaked Z1 firmware that got ported to Z has a voice recording feature on the top right corner in the same slow talk drop down list when you are making calls.

As for 3 gigs ram requirement for 4K recording, are we sure on this? The Acer phone with 4K recording only had 2gig ram, also with kitkat it should free up even more memory I assume. Its pretty impressive that sony went with a lower bin S800 and yet their performance can still keep up and handle everything just as smooth as the others. Even S4pro on the z compare to the s600 on others.

DeyaInCo

Jan 18, 2014
Guys anyone here can give us a video of the device

Even if not about software then maybe about the device

iRimas

Oct 25, 2012
New Wallpapers

New Wallpapers

connect_ps4.jpg

create_ps4.jpg

discover_ps4.jpg

beni8978

Sep 18, 2012
Man,this is so great. Better that I didn't upgrade from z to z1. This will surely be my next device.
And two short questions . Is it waterproof and is the screen 5.2 ?

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

nb31b

Jan 14, 2014
Man,this is so great. Better that I didn't upgrade from z to z1. This will surely be my next device.
And two short questions . Is it waterproof and is the screen 5.2 ?

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Since it has flaps covering ports, I think it's safe to assume waterproofness :)

Sent from my C6902 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts