odin "All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)"

Search This thread

speedin

Jan 2, 2011
Hi

I have now for couple of hours tried to find a solution.. did not suceed. So i hope someone has time to help a bit.

Firstly i've tried to "CF-Root" my galaxy S, but i got the message below.
<ID:0/009> Added!!
<ID:0/009> Odin v.3 engine (ID:9)..
<ID:0/009> File analysis..
<ID:0/009> SetupConnection..
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

I thought maybe it is because of my firmware, so i tried to change the firmware with odin, but got the same message..

I have found people with the same problem, but no answers, so i'm begging for help cause i want to go "darky"

Any known solution to the above?

thanx.

jaju123

Jul 27, 2010
No, it is by turning your phone off, holding volume down, home and power on until you see a yellow triangle. That is download mode.

Don't try it if you have no idea what you are doing. Also, your download mode may not work which might mean it needs to be fixed.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App

remal

Nov 7, 2005
I think it is better to read first (HOW TO section): http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=723596

That is the point: "Several batches of phones that were sold have the download-mode button combo disabled (VolumeDown+Home+Power or alternatively Home+Power on some phones). Check if the download-mode combo works BEFORE flashing!"

neoxyrel

Nov 9, 2010
www.tradearabia.com
Hi

I have now for couple of hours tried to find a solution.. did not suceed. So i hope someone has time to help a bit.

I thought maybe it is because of my firmware, so i tried to change the firmware with odin, but got the same message..

I have found people with the same problem, but no answers, so i'm begging for help cause i want to go "darky"

thanx.
i guess your three button download mode works..what you can do at this point is to download a stock rom...if the rom is only a tar file, place it on the PDA with repartition unchecked and no pit file...after flashing the stock rom, flash the CF Root with unchecked repartition and no pit...place the CF Root tar file on the PDA...that's it...place darky's in your sdcard and flash via CWM

Last edited:

bigdyl69

Feb 12, 2008
Denbigh
Also make sure no part of Samsung Kies is running (use ctrl alt del and check for it running in the background) as I tried odin after using Kies and had this problem until checking this and rebooting

Reactions: dasnitin

speedin

Jan 2, 2011
Thnx for all the responses.

@ jaju123
So that's called download mode, did not know that, ive been there before just did not know that it was called DL Mode :)

never mind, thnk you, i have now FW 2.2.1...

now the next step is the CF Root and after that i will become darky :)

speedin

Jan 2, 2011
That is to late.. ive already become darky.:)though i miss my danish t9 dictionary with samsung/gingerbread keyboard.. The once in the market are not the best.. Is it possible to take out a t9 dictionary from a standard samsung FW and put it in the darky i use now

hafees89

Apr 10, 2013
Same issues

Hi there,

I'm look the solution for this everywhere. I got no idea which one I'm wrong.

<ID:0/003> Added!!
<ID:0/003> Odin v.3 engine (ID:3)..
<ID:0/003> File analysis..
<ID:0/003> SetupConnection..

I have been try around a week. I'm using KH3_modem_s2_+_ODIN\modem.bin. Izzit correct? Plz do help me :(

Triskite

Hi there,

I have been try around a week. I'm using KH3_modem_s2_+_ODIN\modem.bin. Izzit correct? Plz do help me :(

had the same issue... in case you are still curious, I got it working by unplugging and replugging the usb cable (with odin running)

Reactions: mydjtl

ahien147

Jun 20, 2014
HCM
mancuahiepthanh.com
Hi

thanx.

Just shutdown your laptop or computer

Hanifimran21

Nov 13, 2022
Tuesday, August 18, 2015

I just upgrade my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3V from 4.4.4 Kitkat to 5.0.2 (S6 ROM)

And it says:

<ID:0/004> Added!!
<ID:0/004> Odin engine v(ID:3.1101)..
<ID:0/004> File analysis..
<ID:0/004> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/004> Initialzation..
<ID:0/004> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/004> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/004> SingleDownload.
<ID:0/004> recovery.img
<ID:0/004> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/004> RQT_CLOSE !!
<ID:0/004>
<ID:0/004> Complete(Write) operation failed.

Well, how can I do this???

daft plonker

Mar 23, 2022
I know it's been a while since this thread was active but I found a solution after hours of trying things so I will put this here.... to maybe help others...

My Galaxy A52 was stuck in bootloop so I tried to flash with Odin. It would fail for write operation.

The solution: re-download the firmware files. All of them. I was using files from months ago that likely corrupted while stored so they would fail the write. Enable USB debugging wasn't turned on because I couldn't get to OS.

But now all is fine after flashing these fresh firmware files :cowboy:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi!

When i got the same result, the solution was simple: put my phone to download mode :)
    Also make sure no part of Samsung Kies is running (use ctrl alt del and check for it running in the background) as I tried odin after using Kies and had this problem until checking this and rebooting

Hi there,

had the same issue... in case you are still curious, I got it working by unplugging and replugging the usb cable (with odin running)
    NONE of these "solutions" worked for me. NOT even unplugging and plugging it back in

Can someone provide a *working* solution?