[Q] Xperia Z ultra has Remote Play?

Search This thread

Xrsl

Dec 12, 2013
Hi guys
I have a simple question which phones have the feature of remote play with ps3? does xperia z ultra have? z1 and z2?
Thx for the attention guys
Best Cumps
Gonçalo

Xrsl

Dec 12, 2013
Hi guys
I have a simple question which phones have the feature of remote play with ps3? does xperia z ultra have? z1 and z2?
Thx for the attention guys
Best Cumps
Gonçalo

65 viwes no replys... i just like a yes or no or there is only one cellphone Called Aino that has that feature?

Triflot

Sep 17, 2011
None of those phones has Remote Play with the PS3/4, and, as far as I know, no phone since Sony's Aino and Satio has it. Maybe it'll be added in the future, unless Sony is afraid it'll hurt Vita sales.

Xrsl

Dec 12, 2013
None of those phones has Remote Play with the PS3/4, and, as far as I know, no phone since Sony's Aino and Satio has it. Maybe it'll be added in the future, unless Sony is afraid it'll hurt Vita sales.

Thanks very much that's all i needed to know :D i even trough of changing my own galaxy s4 for xperia z ultra if it had remote play it would be awesome but ok ill wait :)

jcg1541

May 11, 2013
Before the wait is over, don't you think that the whole playstation will be miniaturized onto a xperia handset before the remote play is developed? Which approach makes more sense? My xperia z ultra has quad CPUs, each clocked at well over 2Ghz . Why buy a PlayStation when you can install games onto Xperia. PlayStation is so 20th century, like a DVD player. Why own a DVD player and go to blockbuster to rent DVD when you can play any movie online from amazon? Why bother a PlayStation when you can play the same games on android? Stay on top of technology. Save the money and time to get a life. Go to gym to train and build muscle.

Better yet, why buy a 11 inch screen laptop or PC when the PC can run inside the near-7-inch screen xperia z ultra? Better yet, get rid of cable modem and home wifi using only tmobiles unlimited 4g data. Save the time and go out. I have the instruction in my blog http://nocomputerbutphone.blogspot.com/

jcg1541

May 11, 2013
We android hackers should help one another. Don't fall in the Sony corporate capitalism dead end game. Xperia z ultra has the same 4 CPU arm. Xperia z ultra clocked faster than PS vita. If Sony had released the PlayStation high end games instead of stuffing the 5 dollar pointless games in their download site for xperia, I would have spent my money on that site. Now I spend no money on that PlayStation site for xperia. They lose. No one wins. Don't wait for that playstation remote , my friend. It is backward engineering, anti evolution. Let it die.

princemarcus19

Jan 26, 2011
Bronx,NY
Sony has officially made remote play available for any device that runs 5.0 or up.

Can anyone just let me know if there getting the same issue.

I noticed that the z ultra gets the 88001003 Error code. Every other phone it works with no problem. There 0n 5.1 and there older than the ultra.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.