ive almost got ART enabled on TW

Search This thread

jbnorton0524

Feb 8, 2014
Ive installed most ART files to where switching is enabled to where it shows up in developers menu but when i select art and reboot it goes back to dalvik after reboot. I still have all these files if someone wants to try and see if they could figure out what im missing. Ill also keep working on it too. ART sped my sytem up on CM 11 latest nightly and gave better battery life.

Last edited:

jbnorton0524

Feb 8, 2014
2014-08-29%2021.14.18.png

Last edited:

jbnorton0524

Feb 8, 2014
No im not sure yet. Ill be able to work on it alot more monday when i get home but i bet i it has to do with framework. Ive tried disabling xposed and it still doent load art so im leaning towards framework modifications. Im gonna look at the s5 files since its able to use art

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: JoHnNYBlaZE716

Ainz_Ooal_Gown

No im not sure yet. Ill be able to work on it alot more monday when i get home but i bet i it has to do with framework. Ive tried disabling xposed and it still doent load art so im leaning towards framework modifications. Im gonna look at the s5 files since its able to use art

you'll just have to flash it through recovery cause if you try to replace through a root browser you will lose touch and you would have to reboot into recovery and restore a backup

jbnorton0524

Feb 8, 2014
That may be why it kicks it back to dalvik. Im gonna find iut why it does. I i pushed the files in so they are good.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ive installed most ART files to where switching is enabled to where it shows up in developers menu but when i select art and reboot it goes back to dalvik after reboot. I still have all these files if someone wants to try and see if they could figure out what im missing. Ill also keep working on it too. ART sped my sytem up on CM 11 latest nightly and gave better battery life.
    have you seen if there needs to be an edit in the Build Prob and or additions to the framework/TW framework and there respective res.apk files?