Best buy online has refurbished gear for 129.99

Search This thread

J2DAe

Sep 19, 2011
Title says it all. Geek squad refurbished for 129.99 free shipping
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app

nviz22

Feb 16, 2012
Best deal I have seen in the US for the Gear. I got mine for $99 in Canada, but I also have to pay GSTs and shipping to the US.

bballengphd

Dec 8, 2012
@nviz22, keep in mind the one you got is brand new, while this one is refurbished. Though since its BB Geek Squad, these refurb'd units are most likely just customer returns.

highlordkram

Nov 21, 2006
Las Vegas
All should know too that many times "refurbished" only means it was returned to the store without anything wrong with it. They cannot then sell it as "new", so they have to call the item refurbished. In the case of the Gear, where we heard it had a high return rate late last year, I would take advantage of an offer like this if you see it come up again.

nviz22

Feb 16, 2012
@nviz22, keep in mind the one you got is brand new, while this one is refurbished. Though since its BB Geek Squad, these refurb'd units are most likely just customer returns.

Yeah, that's fine, but I am just saying that's been the best deal for the Gear in the US so far from what I have seen. It's a good value purchase at $130 anyways. For $300, the original price, not worth it. I chose the Gear 1 for the functionality and price. The Gear 2 only has a heart rate sensor and IR Blaster, which cannot vouch for a $200 price difference.

wcbellaz

Mar 27, 2010
Pricing update FYI

Just thought I would post for those that are interested.

Amazon has the original Gear for 120.33 they are listed as used but they are being shown as Amazon Warehouse inventory which very often are customer returns. Free two day shipping if you are a prime member as well. Also eligible for standard return and refund policies from Amazon. Also this is for Jet Black.

D

Deleted member 5149701

I'm debating to get this or not, would it work withmy Nexus 5 like the Gear 2 does?

ericshmerick

Apr 7, 2006
Just picked one up today from Best Buy's eBay site. $89 - $20 eBay loyalty coupon that splashed on the screen.

Could not pass up for $69.

Probably will sell it the instant the Moto watch comes out, but for now, it's a cheap toy!

Reactions: Chadwick108

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just picked one up today from Best Buy's eBay site. $89 - $20 eBay loyalty coupon that splashed on the screen.

Could not pass up for $69.

Probably will sell it the instant the Moto watch comes out, but for now, it's a cheap toy!
    $89

just bought mine for $89 today on bestbuy.com. i figured its features are worth 89 for sure. free shipping I might add.:good: