Xperia Z1S System Dump?

Search This thread

troby86

Sep 27, 2008
Texas
Does anyone have an untouched system dump of the Xperia Z1S?

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

iedafarha

Feb 19, 2012
Cheras
How did you extract the ext4 file? I'd like to make the same but with the xperia z1f's ftf.

short guide ,

1. First, extract ftf file using winrar / 7zip , you just need system.sin ,

2. open flashtool - > Tools -> Sin Editor - select system.sin - > Extract data,

3. You will get system.ext4 file.

4. Using ext2xplore you able to view and extract file from there . (file attached)

Hope its help. & Happy Modding :)

Attachments

• ext2explore.rar
    2.9 MB · Views: 28
Reactions: |>/\nte

|>/\nte

short guide ,

4. Using ext2xplore you able to view and extract file from there . (file attached)

Thanks for the quick guide, but I'm facing a small problem. The program can't detect/open the .ext4 file of the firmware. Tried compatibility mode, running with/without administrator rights, both on windows xp and 7. Nothing. Any solutions?

iedafarha

Feb 19, 2012
Cheras
Thanks for the quick guide, but I'm facing a small problem. The program can't detect/open the .ext4 file of the firmware. Tried compatibility mode, running with/without administrator rights, both on windows xp and 7. Nothing. Any solutions?

u need jre7 32bit on windows , i using windows 7. since the program open, i think no problem about java , - open program ext2explore , file tab - open image, select image (ext4) , click ext4 icon on right windows..

screenshoot attached
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

Reactions: |>/\nte

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Does anyone have an untouched system dump of the Xperia Z1S?

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

If you have Z1s you can easily download fw and build ftf file, you know that?

With ftf you can extract apk and framework files and have clean system dump...

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
    How did you extract the ext4 file? I'd like to make the same but with the xperia z1f's ftf.

short guide ,

u need jre7 32bit on windows , i using windows 7. since the program open, i think no problem about java , - open program ext2explore , file tab - open image, select image (ext4) , click ext4 icon on right windows..

screenshoot attached
    1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg