[Q] Per-App DPI for Lockscreen

Search This thread

NTchrist

May 10, 2011
Root: Yes
Rom: Beansrom v6

Does anyone know which app is responsible for drawing the android lockscreen? I set my build.prop DPI down to 320, which is awesome for most of the device, but it makes the lockscreen unlock grid really tiny. I have access to the xposed per-app dpi settings on my phone, and have successfully fixed other problematic applications, but I can't seem to find the lockscreen anywhere. Any input would be appreciated.

bigmiketn

Sep 19, 2010
Gallatin, TN
Lockscreen is controlled by Android System. I set it to 320 just to test it and it messes up a lot of stuff.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

NTchrist

May 10, 2011
Lockscreen is controlled by Android System. I set it to 320 just to test it and it messes up a lot of stuff.

Really, like what? I've been running like this for a month and the only thing I've noticed was the small unlock grid (and a few samsung apps with weird layouts that I have since fixed individually)

Also, if I adjust android system, it will adjust everything (font, notif. bar, etc...) Any idea on how to adjust only the lockscreen?

bigmiketn

Sep 19, 2010
Gallatin, TN
I set dpi to 320 and my keyboard blew up to the point I could only see four or five of the keys. TW Launcher on the other hand shrunk to the size of a 4" phone. I could've fixed most of the issues but I didn't feel like messing with it. Also, I don't know how to adjust only the lockscreen. I think that modifying it without some dev experience would be difficult.