300 Flashable Font Packs - Change your system fonts the easy way!

Search This thread

pamplinas

Apr 9, 2009
The challenge with those is that most of them look cheesy and stereotypical. Here's one that's going in the next update, though. Fontpack-Kudasai.zip - font seen HERE

edit - of course, if you guys like cheesy and stereotypical, let me know, and I'll throw those in.:)

Awesome dude! Thank You.
cfccaa40-c9f4-8358.jpg

ipatella

Jun 25, 2010
Great stuff man, can you perhaps do a Segoe UI font pack?

or is there a way to do it easily myself?

ipatella

Jun 25, 2010
I've got Zegoe in post 2 which looks a lot like Segoe (I cant seem to find any info on it, which is why it's not in the main collection), and post 2 also links to a post to instructions so you can make your own.

Thanks bud. I actually figured that out. I made myself a Palm Pre font pack. Check it out. PM me for a link if you're interested.

Ohh and if anyone wants my battery indicator you can pm me for that also.

Attachments

• snap20101017_220724.jpg
    snap20101017_220724.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 340
Reactions: nbock01

nhutpham

Jul 1, 2010
Any chance we could get an Arial or similar font?

I'm looking for something similar to Myn's Warm 2.2 rom

ipatella

Jun 25, 2010
This is Arial.

Attachments

• FontPack-Arial.zip
    5.9 MB · Views: 356
  • snap20101018_191014.jpg
    snap20101018_191014.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 515
  • snap20101018_191208.jpg
    snap20101018_191208.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 524
  • snap20101018_191244.jpg
    snap20101018_191244.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 434

oxbull

Jan 28, 2010
Hi guys, i'm newbie.

I searched the whole forum but i couldn't find how to install (as you say it "flash") font pack? Any step-by-step guide to do it? Thanks

dukins

Apr 6, 2010
Indianapolis
hey can someone put this font in a zip, so we can flash, I just have the apk and it wont install. futura is the font.

Attachments

• com.monotype.android.font.FuturaLTMedium.apk
    25.4 KB · Views: 311

fachadick

Jul 3, 2010
Northern NJ
fachadick.wordpress.com
Thanks for posting up Arial, but I guess it's a little off from what I was expecting. I'm not sure what font Myn's rom uses, it looks to be something more like an Arial Narrow or Calibri. Any ideas on what it is?

The font used in Myn's 2.2 is Helvetica Neue which I can't add to my collection. Try Fontpack-LiberationSans.zip - it's a little thicker than Helvetica Neue, but it's pretty decent for people trying to get the Helvetica look.

Last edited:

fachadick

Jul 3, 2010
Northern NJ
fachadick.wordpress.com
Hi guys, i'm newbie.

I searched the whole forum but i couldn't find how to install (as you say it "flash") font pack? Any step-by-step guide to do it? Thanks

You have to be rooted to use these, so you should already have a working knowledge of what flashing is, as well as a valid nand backup (in case anything goes wrong), but here goes...

easiest way to flash these is
1 - download Rom Manager from the market
2 - download fontpack
3 - in rom manager, select "install rom from sdcard"
4 - navigate to the fontpack, and select it

Note - don't check backup existing rom, or wipe data and cache - those two options aren't needed for something like this. Once you hit ok, it will install the new font and reboot.

Last edited:

scottspa74

Apr 3, 2009
everett
Google Pixel 6
If you're talking about the font used in the screenshots in this post, that would be the ever popular Comfortaa.

That is, indeed, the font I was referring to. Thank you so much for all of this. I've been using the Elianrelles font the last few days and LOVING it. It's absolutely gorgeous. Thank you. I'll try to get a screenie up.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

oxbull

Jan 28, 2010
You have to be rooted to use these, so you should already have a working knowledge of what flashing is, as well as a valid nand backup (in case anything goes wrong), but here goes...

easiest way to flash these is
1 - download Rom Manager from the market
2 - download fontpack
3 - in rom manager, select "install rom from sdcard"
4 - navigate to the fontpack, and select it

Note - don't check backup existing rom, or wipe data and cache - those two options aren't needed for something like this. Once you hit ok, it will install the new font and reboot.

Thank you, follow your steps, install rom manager, install ClockworkMod Recovery. but when i hit ok, it doesn't do anything. It just does not boot into Recovery mode although i tried to do again many times. Also rom manager picks wrong model of phone. I'm using htc evo, it picks htc desire :confused: Any idea?

fachadick

Jul 3, 2010
Northern NJ
fachadick.wordpress.com
Thank you, follow your steps, install rom manager, install ClockworkMod Recovery. but when i hit ok, it doesn't do anything. It just does not boot into Recovery mode although i tried to do again many times. Also rom manager picks wrong model of phone. I'm using htc evo, it picks htc desire :confused: Any idea?

It sounds like there's something up with your copy of rom manager. try reinstalling?

Top Liked Posts