[Q] SIM tray replacement

Search This thread

kubukoz

Jun 20, 2012
Zduńska Wola
Hello!

I've managed to screw my SIM card tray up, so I need a replacement. The guys at the store said it would cost $13 if I got a tray myself.
My question is: can anyone confirm whether this one will work with the Google Play Edition Moto G (16GB) XT1032?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sim-Card-Re...741?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27df9d3e05

Also, I'm pretty sure this isn't an original part, and if it's not indeed, could anyone tell me how to tell an original from a non-original one?

Last edited:
Reactions: ebsbow

Blaggah

Feb 27, 2009
BeanTown
Is this compatible with the 4G LTE?

Okay. Got it replaced and everything's working well (SMS, calls, 3G), if anyone is interested.

Somehow I managed to screw my tray up too on my LTE version using an adapter. DO you know if this is also compatible with the 4G LTE one? If so, was it hard to repair? If you know of any guides online that could help me out, feel free to let me know. Thanks in advance.

kubukoz

Jun 20, 2012
Zduńska Wola
Somehow I managed to screw my tray up too on my LTE version using an adapter. DO you know if this is also compatible with the 4G LTE one? If so, was it hard to repair? If you know of any guides online that could help me out, feel free to let me know. Thanks in advance.

No idea if it'll work, but if I were to guess, I'd say the LTE model is a bit different and the part may not be working. I just gave it for a local store's staff to fix, and have no idea how they did it, so I don't know of any guides :/

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello!

I've managed to screw my SIM card tray up, so I need a replacement. The guys at the store said it would cost $13 if I got a tray myself.
    My question is: can anyone confirm whether this one will work with the Google Play Edition Moto G (16GB) XT1032?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sim-Card-Re...741?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27df9d3e05

Also, I'm pretty sure this isn't an original part, and if it's not indeed, could anyone tell me how to tell an original from a non-original one?
    Okay. Got it replaced and everything's working well (SMS, calls, 3G), if anyone is interested.