Note 3 and the Gear

Search This thread

WhiteWashed

Jan 26, 2014
Vivaro
Hi guys, my frend has got a Note 3 but he's kinda noob and he doesn't know much about Android modding. He asked me if there's a ROM for the Note 3 in which the Gear works like on the stock ROM but I'm noob like him on Note 3 modding so I didn't know what to say :silly: Can you guys help ?
Thanks in advice and sorry for my bad english :highfive:

radicalisto

Nov 13, 2013
York
Hi guys, my frend has got a Note 3 but he's kinda noob and he doesn't know much about Android modding. He asked me if there's a ROM for the Note 3 in which the Gear works like on the stock ROM but I'm noob like him on Note 3 modding so I didn't know what to say :silly: Can you guys help ?

All of the TouchWiz based Note 3 ROMS should work fine with the Gear.

Reactions: WhiteWashed

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

All of the TouchWiz based Note 3 ROMS should work fine with the Gear.
    And what about the Cyanogenmod ?
    Thanks for your help :)

Last time i tried AOSP ROMs weren't compatible, that may have changed now. I have since switched devices so haven't tried in a few months.