[Q] What is the easiest way to start over

Search This thread

frza21

Dec 9, 2013
A while back I installed cm9 on my Touchpad and it worked great. Decided to upgrade to cm10 and now gapps/youtube etc went working. What is the easiest way to start over. I don't mind going back to cm9. I'm not very experienced at these type of things. I just want the easiest way to get it working like it was. Thanks in advance for the help.

garydclarke

Aug 11, 2012
A while back I installed cm9 on my Touchpad and it worked great. Decided to upgrade to cm10 and now gapps/youtube etc went working. What is the easiest way to start over. I don't mind going back to cm9. I'm not very experienced at these type of things. I just want the easiest way to get it working like it was. Thanks in advance for the help.

The easiest way to start over is to doctor the TouchPad to clear everything and then use the TouchPad toolkit installer I'm sure this would work for you

Sent from my TouchPad using XDA Premium HD app

ghosthunter83

Feb 19, 2014
The easiest and fastest way is to boot into recovery, either TWRP of CWM, and do a factory reset, then clear cache , then clear Dalvik cache. After that has been done, then all you need to do is flash CM 9 and the Gapps and then reboot. I have done this many times and it works fine. The only problem is that you close all of your apps and data. But as soon as you go to Google Play all of your apps will download automatically. IF you created a Nano backup....then just do the factory reset, clear caches then restore your backup. This was is WAY easier and you don't lose any or your apps.