Search This thread

Virus

Senior Recognized Developer
Oct 19, 2009
COLUMBIA
www.myspace.com
█ VirusROM AnthraX Series™ █ ◄●|07 NOV.|RC1|●► █ [Froyo]●[2.2]●[3.30.651.2] █

ThreadHeader.png

VirusROM AnthraX RC1 LINK (JUST CLICK LINK TO DOWNLOAD)

Changelog:

(First off HUGE THANKS to MYN, Netarchy, Damageless and KingxKlick for tons of modds )

RC 1

• Based on 3.30 OTA with Stock Kernel Baked In
  • Deodexed
  • All apks have been Zipaligned
  • initd setup on first boot with several scripts (thanks Bugless Beast, Damagless, Netarchy and KingXklicK)
  • Zipalign on first boot (Thanks Pete)
  • Dalvik moved to data to save room (Thanks Netarchy)
  • Permission fix on reboot (Thanks KingXklick)
  • HD flip SENSE clock ported you can now add and move (Thanks MYN) (Can now set alarm with vanilla lockscreen and it will turn off )
  • Custom boot screen (Thanks Wrxmemp)
  • Custom animations (Thanks Myn)
  • Transparent rosie and and app drawer (Thanks Myn)
  • Custom Background (Thanks Cmylxgo)
  • Custom Keyboard (thanks Virus)
  • VERY VERY AWESOME Rosie Settings APP (Thanks MYN) (This allows you to map the right and left button to whatever you want !!)
  • Custom Blue theme elements (Thanks Bright Silence)
  • Stock wifi tether unlocked as well as usb tether (thanks Calk)
  • Wifi tether app cooked in to with wep already setup 1234567890 is the pass (Thanks Calk)
  • MMS compression fix (thanks Calk)
  • 5mb Size increase for picture mail (Thanks Calk)
  • Haptic Feedback removed from keyboard (Thanks Calk)
  • Wireless Tether to 2.0.5 Pre11
  • Lots more in a few

Last edited:
Reactions: jacob.stewart

nugzo

Apr 20, 2010
Fayetteville, NC.
www.capefearcomputer.com
Looks great, nice mods, has it all. Cant wait to try it. 1st thing i'll be doing though is getting rid of that launcher. That same uneven launcher with the white line at the top that myn uses. I hate that i have to lose the functionality of that awesome rosie mod, but that thing has to go.

Is this rom compatible with Collin_Ph_Battery_Tweak?

Last edited:

metalmenance

May 1, 2010
Knoxville, Tn
Been running Myns for 2days now and like it alot with all the features but am going to flash yours since its all the things im liking but your has the Blue! love it....

I am downloading now and cant wait to load it up and personalize it with my glass icons n such. even see has the circle clock that i added to myns... very cool....

any way to make top bar transparent? or even semi trans...
I also am one for the keyboard with arrow keys, so is it cool to flash that without messing things up?

battery life on myns with stock kernal is working for me so hope it does good with this as well

luckylui

Aug 14, 2010
Chi-Town
OnePlus 9 Pro
Been running Myns for 2days now and like it alot with all the features but am going to flash yours since its all the things im liking but your has the Blue! love it....

I am downloading now and cant wait to load it up and personalize it with my glass icons n such. even see has the circle clock that i added to myns... very cool....

any way to make top bar transparent? or even semi trans...
I also am one for the keyboard with arrow keys, so is it cool to flash that without messing things up?

battery life on myns with stock kernal is working for me so hope it does good with this as well

For the bar i think myns zip would work bro

Sent from my phone.. I think Tapatalk???

metalmenance

May 1, 2010
Knoxville, Tn
Man!!! this is looking so sweet right now, loaded up great and just installing my stuff and all right now and its just flying along, love the blue man!!! Great job on this...
Just when I think I can settle on a rom another one of you come up with another cool one and I start all over again! lol but I love it!!!
Once again thanks and look forward to more great things to come.....

I would try the transparent top bar or glass flip clock from myn but dont want to mess anything up from the sweet look right now, let me know if they are safe to use or are you coming out with your version of them....

skydeaner

Sep 29, 2008
champaign
xda.chambanatech.com
Who is that ashley medlin chick? I could use a third son.

EDIT:
If that's your woman, please disregard my previous comment and take this one instead:

You have a very attractive significant other, you should be proud... congrats.

Thomas Droid

Nov 3, 2010
Freaking awesome GUI, however how do I get it to look PHAT like the one you have on display? Mine just had the same wall paper from the previous ROM and had none of that FB stuff.. Want to turn up the speed alittle on this ROM though.. What could I do to jack it up alittle? Using Toastmod Kernel with the most recent Radio Combo Pack.

metalmenance

May 1, 2010
Knoxville, Tn
Freaking awesome GUI, however how do I get it to look PHAT like the one you have on display? Mine just had the same wall paper from the previous ROM and had none of that FB stuff.. Want to turn up the speed alittle on this ROM though.. What could I do to jack it up alittle? Using Toastmod Kernel with the most recent Radio Combo Pack.

Try spareparts and set options to fast and watch this one fly, man very sweet rom

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    █ VirusROM AnthraX Series™ █ ◄●|07 NOV.|RC1|●► █ [Froyo]●[2.2]●[3.30.651.2] █

ThreadHeader.png

VirusROM AnthraX RC1 LINK (JUST CLICK LINK TO DOWNLOAD)

Changelog:

(First off HUGE THANKS to MYN, Netarchy, Damageless and KingxKlick for tons of modds )

RC 1

• Based on 3.30 OTA with Stock Kernel Baked In
    • Deodexed
    • All apks have been Zipaligned
    • initd setup on first boot with several scripts (thanks Bugless Beast, Damagless, Netarchy and KingXklicK)
    • Zipalign on first boot (Thanks Pete)
    • Dalvik moved to data to save room (Thanks Netarchy)
    • Permission fix on reboot (Thanks KingXklick)
    • HD flip SENSE clock ported you can now add and move (Thanks MYN) (Can now set alarm with vanilla lockscreen and it will turn off )
    • Custom boot screen (Thanks Wrxmemp)
    • Custom animations (Thanks Myn)
    • Transparent rosie and and app drawer (Thanks Myn)
    • Custom Background (Thanks Cmylxgo)
    • Custom Keyboard (thanks Virus)
    • VERY VERY AWESOME Rosie Settings APP (Thanks MYN) (This allows you to map the right and left button to whatever you want !!)
    • Custom Blue theme elements (Thanks Bright Silence)
    • Stock wifi tether unlocked as well as usb tether (thanks Calk)
    • Wifi tether app cooked in to with wep already setup 1234567890 is the pass (Thanks Calk)
    • MMS compression fix (thanks Calk)
    • 5mb Size increase for picture mail (Thanks Calk)
    • Haptic Feedback removed from keyboard (Thanks Calk)
    • Wireless Tether to 2.0.5 Pre11
    • Lots more in a few