[APP][7 jan] Home Shortcut 1.0 [HTC Sense Skin Style]

Search This thread

internauta2000

Jan 28, 2008
Xiaomi Poco X5 Pro
Hi again ...

I "modified" this application for my personal use with the intention of integrating the sense interface style.

You Can Create labels with a long home shortcuts click on your Android home with sense interface, you can set your labels, save and import settings, change icons (sense original an other icons) to the labels, set bookmarks, multilanguage support, and more.

I hope you like it and enjoy ;)

NOTE: Only tested on 480 x 800 dpi

Donations:
Donations are welcome. I don't do this for money, but feel free to donate if you find my work useful.

NOTE: This application is free and can be downloaded from the market, the changes that I make are not with any purpose of profit ... I do not need

MOD EDIT: To post modified apps here at XDA, you must:
1) Give the title of the original app
2) Give credit to the original dev
3) Have permission from the dev to post edits of their work

Attachments

• device1.jpg
    device1.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 3,861
  • device2.jpg
    device2.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 2,913
  • device3.jpg
    device3.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 2,642
  • device5.jpg
    device5.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 2,430
  • device6.jpg
    device6.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 2,106
  • device7.jpg
    device7.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 1,827
  • device8.jpg
    device8.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 2,062
Last edited by a moderator:

*aerox90

Oct 13, 2008
Good job! Would be so awesome if u could add the ios type of icon with small icons of the apps of the folder on it

Sent from my ro.product.model=Desire HD2 using XDA App

saintsmmx

Dec 17, 2010
City of Angels
Hey me again. I just have one suggestion so far: I've noticed that when I open an app from one of the ' folders' (like Starred Apps for example), the folder doesn't automatically close when you go back to the home screen. So it would be cool if you could fix that, thanks again for the great app ;)

*aerox90

Oct 13, 2008
Hey me again. I just have one suggestion so far: I've noticed that when I open an app from one of the ' folders' (like Starred Apps for example), the folder doesn't automatically close when you go back to the home screen. So it would be cool if you could fix that, thanks again for the great app ;)

Go to settings;)

D

Deleted member 3493119

Nice app

This app is really nice. Its works on the my LL 7ck100.

kipnukmals

Oct 9, 2010
Maybe i missed something. I downloaded the apk. transfered to sd card. opened and installed it. Long press on screen and icon appears. tap on icon and box appears but doesnt do anyhting. What am i missing? Thanks for any help.

radu_wizu

Feb 20, 2010
Brasov
great app,one thing though, could you please make the icons for the folders appear at the same height as the normal sense ones? For example the internet icon from your app is a bit higher placed on the screen than the normal sense one.

Edit: Found the bug, if you add the folders to homescreen from within the application the icons are placed jsut right,if you add them from android homescreen they appear missplaced.

And one mroe thing,how to i add bookmaks?:D

Last edited:

Wobstar

Nov 13, 2007
Brecht
I have AppsOrganizer 1.0 installed. When trying to install this app, it asks me to uninstall appsorganizer. Is this the same app maybe?
The name for AppsOrganizer is com.google.code.appsorganizer

A

alexluckett

Great on desire hd! However the sense style graphics you added are slightly blurry :(

I have AppsOrganizer 1.0 installed. When trying to install this app, it asks me to uninstall appsorganizer. Is this the same app maybe?
The name for AppsOrganizer is com.google.code.appsorganizer
I think it is, just this is skinned

dmoses1969

Dec 30, 2007
Kansas
It is a very nice app, just tried it on my evo. It works but the images are off a little.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G

Attachments

• CAP2011011513151.jpg
    CAP2011011513151.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 134

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi again ...

I "modified" this application for my personal use with the intention of integrating the sense interface style.

You Can Create labels with a long home shortcuts click on your Android home with sense interface, you can set your labels, save and import settings, change icons (sense original an other icons) to the labels, set bookmarks, multilanguage support, and more.

I hope you like it and enjoy ;)

NOTE: Only tested on 480 x 800 dpi

Donations:
    Donations are welcome. I don't do this for money, but feel free to donate if you find my work useful.

NOTE: This application is free and can be downloaded from the market, the changes that I make are not with any purpose of profit ... I do not need

MOD EDIT: To post modified apps here at XDA, you must:
    1) Give the title of the original app
    2) Give credit to the original dev
    3) Have permission from the dev to post edits of their work
    Good job! Would be so awesome if u could add the ios type of icon with small icons of the apps of the folder on it

You can add your own icons ... you just have to find your favorite file browser