[11 April][SD\Magldr][Boxmax IR-S v0.3][Vivo HTC ARA 1.43.415.3][k:hastarin r8.6]

Search This thread

boxmax

Retired Recognized Developer
Dec 15, 2009
Dammam
1252102gg7.png

UPDATE TO v0.3:

-fix Install some apk Error (unknown -18)
-More Stable & More Fast
-Delete some unnecessary programs

-To Download : http://www.multiupload.com/T1FDNQQYPF

I would recommend strongly change Kernel To:
http://www.multiupload.com/R3IBO28F0J
it fast & more stable
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Information:​

1- build : Vivo HTC ARA 1.43.415.3 . Android 2.2.1 (Arabic Full) .

2- kernel:hastarin r8.6 .

3- All Working ( Camera 5m , Camcorder Normal , MMS , GPS , WiFi , Data ppp , Bluetooth , ... ). Although the camera need to be further developed,
as well as I've added a Google camera works without any problems

4- Deodex ( App & Framework ) + Zipalign ( All .apk ) .

5- Available languages : Arabic Full & English & more...

6- To install SD : Download ...Unrar ... Put the folder on the root of your SD card ... Run CLRCAD then Haret. For Magldr use this rootfs & Replace in folder Android & use magldr (Not Tested)

8- incloded 1GB DATA

Download :

1- Stock Clean Untheme : v0.2 old
http://www.multiupload.com/DJOJ168C7C

First boot long time ... & must restart after first boot

To More Fast use SetCpu and set scaling to performance or interactive & set on boot

Special thanks to

darkstone , MccM , spimonkey34 ,hastarin , letama ,rafpigna , dungphp , domineus ,htcfreak , dsixda's ...

& Overall : xda-developers.com

1404143sssa2062729.png

1404143ss2062729.png

Last edited:

beck19real

Sep 1, 2009
and am the first one who will try it thank u for ur effort ill give u feedback as soon as poosible

mikemol

Jan 8, 2009
It looks like I'm first to report.
Loaded no problems. booted, went through the initial setup, data worked right out of the first boot in the setup wizard, was able to add google account right there with no WIFI just on the data connection, finally we have skin support compared to no having it on Boxmax 0.3. My skin that I used on DL Desire is not there but I'll try to add apk for it and will test later.

The first use after the setup was very slow but that was before the restart after the setup. The second boot took only 4 minutes to boot, after screen unlock got force close message for android media.

After the first boot and the second boot I keep getting a notification message to tap to set the time even though the time and time zone was set during the initial setup. I tapped and found out the time zone wasn't to what I set it to during the initial setup. Fixed that and hopefully it won't show it again. Will test more after after reboots.

The data stopped working after the first reboot. I had to turn off/turn on mobile network. Airplane mode will fix it too.

I'm glad we now have HTC sence account in it. After fixing the data I was able to sign in. Now I have phone finder.

So far good. Speed is good with some small lags, hopefully after more restarts it will settle down and will be better.

Great work.

I would still like to see a panel to turn on/off wifi, bluetooth, brightness, gps and so on in the notification screen. Then it would be perfect.

Thanks

Reactions: boxmax

Anthonayy

Oct 25, 2010
Dallas
WOW is all i can say. This is the first build for Incredible S for SD, and it blows out Desire HD IMO, it does not have nearly as many lags as DHD and is much more fluid. Amazing man!
(However, boot time could be faster, but definitely something I can live with) :D

P.S. Weather is not updating.

mikemol

Jan 8, 2009
Does anybody have problems installing apps from the market? Now for some programs I get: Installation unsuccessful. Unknown reason - 18.

I was able to install the same programs from the market on the Boxmax 0.3 version and all other Froyo versions of Android.

Last edited:

Anthonayy

Oct 25, 2010
Dallas
btw, the roofts.img for MAGLDR boot works like a charm.

EDIT: Boxman, are you considering a Desire S build for sd? If so, I'm in for sure. haha
Perfect combo: Sense + Gingerbread
I'm currently using imilka's Desire S rom on NAND, it's perfect, except for issues with the camera and videoplayback. And no lag, whatsoever.

beck19real

Sep 1, 2009
hi its nice build and fast but till now i faced 3 bugs
1-my contacts disapeared two times from since yesterday
2-htc hub and sence will not allow to login
3-htc facebook for sence not allowing to login but after several restarts this problem solved

psyCORe

Mar 16, 2007
bogmax
afaik this is the only SD - MAGLDR Vivo S port, will u please make to english languages ?

salam - peace greetings upon u :D

beck19real

Sep 1, 2009
after several restarts and spme fixes this building is the best fast smoth great battery life downloading is normal all my problems solved after sd card replacement thank u boxmax your the best

rebecker

Mar 13, 2007
Minneapolis
Still An Issue with Numbers

I just installed your newest build. I have to report that it contains exactly the same issue with Arabic numbers in the Smooth Calendar app and the Mail and Messages apps. I installed the US English version. I only added the Smooth Calendar app and a POP email account. For whatever reason both this Vivo build and your FroYo build mixes the fonts for Messages and Mail counts and the calendar date in Smooth Calendar and the built-in calendar app. This is a fairly consistent issue, happening several times a day in the FroYo version (I haven't had time to test the issue over the long-term in this newest build).

I appreciate your continuing build development. Thank you.

An update. I formatted the card and reinstalled your build. I did not install ANY additional software. I have placed two different standard widgets on the screen. Neither shows an incorrect font. HOWEVER, the Mail icon does not show the unread mail count. I will now add Smooth Calendar and see what happens. :)

2ND UPDATE. I installed Smooth Calendar. It shows the incorrect Arabic font! The stock HTC Calendar still shows the correct font. However, the Mail icon does not show the unread count.

3RD UPDATE. Font issue exists even without Smooth Calendar! Occasionally the standard Android calendar shows the incorrect font.

-Bob-

Last edited:

maf23

Amazing work bro.
I have only 1 comment and that is the weather on the clock widget does not appear neither location.
On the other hand weather widget works normally and location detected normally.

Weird :confused:

Solved: Anyone having the above issue, just go to settings - Applications - manage applications - All - HTC SENSE - clear cache.

Battery consumption is very good, i'm having 6ma on standby.

Thanks BOXMAX, brilliant work

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1252102gg7.png

UPDATE TO v0.3:

-fix Install some apk Error (unknown -18)
    -More Stable & More Fast

-To Download : http://www.multiupload.com/T1FDNQQYPF

I would recommend strongly change Kernel To:
    http://www.multiupload.com/R3IBO28F0J
    it fast & more stable
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Information:​

1- build : Vivo HTC ARA 1.43.415.3 . Android 2.2.1 (Arabic Full) .

2- kernel:hastarin r8.6 .

3- All Working ( Camera 5m , Camcorder Normal , MMS , GPS , WiFi , Data ppp , Bluetooth , ... ). Although the camera need to be further developed,
    as well as I've added a Google camera works without any problems

4- Deodex ( App & Framework ) + Zipalign ( All .apk ) .

5- Available languages : Arabic Full & English & more...

6- To install SD : Download ...Unrar ... Put the folder on the root of your SD card ... Run CLRCAD then Haret. For Magldr use this rootfs & Replace in folder Android & use magldr (Not Tested)

8- incloded 1GB DATA

Download :

1- Stock Clean Untheme : v0.2 old
    http://www.multiupload.com/DJOJ168C7C

First boot long time ... & must restart after first boot

To More Fast use SetCpu and set scaling to performance or interactive & set on boot

Special thanks to

darkstone , MccM , spimonkey34 ,hastarin , letama ,rafpigna , dungphp , domineus ,htcfreak , dsixda's ...

& Overall : xda-developers.com

1404143sssa2062729.png

1404143ss2062729.png

I would still like to see a panel to turn on/off wifi, bluetooth, brightness, gps and so on in the notification screen. Then it would be perfect.

Thanks

Attempts are still ongoing ...

I wish that the most successful with the assistance of experts in this forum
    BOXMAX would you please provide a multiupload link for the battery percentage?

Thanks in advance

http://www.multiupload.com/SVCC5EOFDE
    UPDATE TO v0.2:

-More Stable & More Fast

-To Download : http://www.multiupload.com/DJOJ168C7C