[Q] Lumia 710 flashing with dd help

Search This thread

bugman12

Apr 21, 2012
Recently, I downgraded my phone with NCS to the unlocked bootloader. However I am currently stuck at flashing the ROM to my phone. As I am on windows, I downloaded the dd program from chrysocome but it doesnt seem to respond. Any ideas?

EDIT* got past the dd stage. However im stuck and cannot perform a hardreset. More info below. Is it possible to just restart the phone and reset it later?

Last edited:
Reactions: vova1609

bugman12

Apr 21, 2012
Okay guys I got pass the flashing part as seen

778587+0 records in
778587+0 records out
398636544 bytes (399 MB) copied, 318.411 s, 1.3 MB/s

However i realized the main problem was that I could not exit diskmode. Even pressing the power button forever it still appears in the computer. the next step i did was to eject in using the compute,r however i could not hard reset it even. Pressing power+vol down+camera does not vibrate too. Any help?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Recently, I downgraded my phone with NCS to the unlocked bootloader. However I am currently stuck at flashing the ROM to my phone. As I am on windows, I downloaded the dd program from chrysocome but it doesnt seem to respond. Any ideas?

EDIT* got past the dd stage. However im stuck and cannot perform a hardreset. More info below. Is it possible to just restart the phone and reset it later?