Note 8.0 as a gaming tablet?

Search This thread

Big4570

Dec 30, 2013
With the quad core processor and 2 gigs of ram it seems to hold up pretty good as a dedicated gaming tablet. What do you all think of the gaming potential of this little machine?

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

behzad.bz

Sep 24, 2012
Tehran
I played all HD games that exist in play store!
All games played excellent on high graphic

GTA SA
Call of duty
Fifa 14
Anomaly 2
Backstab
MC 4

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk

ProjectER

Jul 6, 2013
perfect for gaming

With the quad core processor and 2 gigs of ram it seems to hold up pretty good as a dedicated gaming tablet. What do you all think of the gaming potential of this little machine?

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

try ppsspp and play almost all your old psp games.so if it runs like a psp that's basically a portable gaming console...at least for me...even plays at higher resolutions....connect a joypad...but I try to keep gaming to a minimum...as in most lithium batteries, it will really push out the charge cycles and the battery is not replacable...still excellent bat life for me at least....

Dexxmor

May 20, 2011
near munich
I think it's one of the best tablets on the market.

This! All Games i have are Smooth to play without laggs or something similar.

Games i tested:
GTA: San Andreas
GTA: Vice City
Ravensword2
NOVA 3
Order & Chaos

and a bunch of games like Final Fantasy (3 - 5), EKO online, Iruna Online, world of goo etc

All this Games are playable on the highest settings.

redpoint73

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 24, 2007
Its one of the higher spec tablets (if not the highest spec tablet in the "smaller" 7 to 8" form factor), so obviously its going to hold its own with games for some time to come.

Darth Breh

Aug 22, 2011
galaxy note 3 not seen as a tablet on playstore?

So being the proud owner of samsung galaxy S3 I found my self jealous of my friend being able to play Magic the gathering duels of the planeswalkers 2014 on his samsung galaxy tab 7 everywhere i read that the game is only compatible in tablets and thought hey I can do the same so purchased the slightly larger screen and better spec Galaxy Note 8.0 tablet on craigslist brand new, quickly destroyed the box and jumped to the play store ready to get my beast on! And surprice surprice! "Your device is not compatible" irritating would be how I would describe my current status if some one can shed some light as of how to over come this aweful situation im not trying to illegally obtain the game I want to pay for it and play it be able to get addons and updates please help and thanks in advance.
Model number GT-N5110 android 4.2.2

sefrcoko

Feb 20, 2012
T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 8
So being the proud owner of samsung galaxy S3 I found my self jealous of my friend being able to play Magic the gathering duels of the planeswalkers 2014 on his samsung galaxy tab 7 everywhere i read that the game is only compatible in tablets and thought hey I can do the same so purchased the slightly larger screen and better spec Galaxy Note 8.0 tablet on craigslist brand new, quickly destroyed the box and jumped to the play store ready to get my beast on! And surprice surprice! "Your device is not compatible" irritating would be how I would describe my current status if some one can shed some light as of how to over come this aweful situation im not trying to illegally obtain the game I want to pay for it and play it be able to get addons and updates please help and thanks in advance.

I think you can unlock all apps/games in the app store (even those that are not compatible with your device) by installing xposed framework and the appropriate module using wanam xposed or xblast from the play store. Not 100% sure but worth a look unless someone else can shed some light or suggest something else.

Reactions: Darth Breh

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I think you can unlock all apps/games in the app store (even those that are not compatible with your device) by installing xposed framework and the appropriate module using wanam xposed or xblast from the play store. Not 100% sure but worth a look unless someone else can shed some light or suggest something else.