[Q] - Virtual key vibration intensity

Search This thread

andyneouk

Oct 4, 2010
Hi, ive done an extensive search on here and via google but cant find the solution to my query. hopefully someone can help:

My Z1 sounds rough now and again when the vibrate motor is on. Im looking to reduce the intensity of the 3 onscreen android buttons. i know i can turn it off all together but i think reducing it would help. ive search to see if i can locate the "code" that defines this but ive had no luck. can someone help?

Andy

fl4r3

Feb 24, 2008
London
Hi, ive done an extensive search on here and via google but cant find the solution to my query. hopefully someone can help:

My Z1 sounds rough now and again when the vibrate motor is on. Im looking to reduce the intensity of the 3 onscreen android buttons. i know i can turn it off all together but i think reducing it would help. ive search to see if i can locate the "code" that defines this but ive had no luck. can someone help?

Andy

I have the exact same problem but thought it was just me!

I've noticed its occurs more with lower intensity vibrations more (if I change the intensity slider for the keyboard it sounds rough more often on lower vibrations). So maybe lowering it might not be the answer and we might have to do the opposite?