[Q] Looking for a Facebook alternative

Search This thread

Vexelius

Oct 26, 2010
Oaxaca
I really dislike the UI of the official Facebook app. Although I'm on a tablet, it doesn't have any features that take advantage of the resolution. Instead, it looks poorly stretched and cumbersome...

Do you have any suggestions for a Facebook alternative that can work properly on a tablet? I have already tried FastForFacebook, FriendCaster and Atrium, but I'm not convinced yet.

reinert012

Jun 4, 2010
I really dislike the UI of the official Facebook app. Although I'm on a tablet, it doesn't have any features that take advantage of the resolution. Instead, it looks poorly stretched and cumbersome...

Do you have any suggestions for a Facebook alternative that can work properly on a tablet? I have already tried FastForFacebook, FriendCaster and Atrium, but I'm not convinced yet.

facebook mobile site

lightlance7

Jan 16, 2014

Fast for Facebook

Evilv2

Aug 7, 2013
Not a great answer but I really like Facebook messenger. I only use Facebook to contact people.

KestrelX

Nov 23, 2012
Third party apps get screwed by facebook. Many posts won't be displayed. I finally gave up and just use Facebook in a Web browser like on a desktop.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

Enzymaticracer

Dec 19, 2010
Third party apps get screwed by facebook. Many posts won't be displayed. I finally gave up and just use Facebook in a Web browser like on a desktop.

definitely. When posts from My FIANCE are deliberately not served to third party apps, like friend caster, it Sucks.

Unfortunately Facebook basically forces you to use their crap excuse for an app if you don't want to go the browser route.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

gcappa

Oct 20, 2010
Toronto
I find I'm not using Facebook as much any more because the app sucks. Starting t o use Google + more often.

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts