New Trident Kraken AMS Case w/ Holster for HTC Amaze 4G, Black

Search This thread

roykor

Mar 7, 2008
I have been using the Trident Kraken for about 2 weeks now. I am a tow truck operator and I can tell you this. This is the best case I have ever seen, While I was on a call one day my Amaze fell out of my jacket and landed on the deck of my truck while I was pulling up a vehicle. needless to say it was crushed by the tire of the vehicle I was like F@%$ after I looked at it there wasn't even a scratch on it and worked 100%. This is one tough bugger of a case.

Reactions: Cheshire.Love

asidrave

May 16, 2010
North Jersey
Im looking into buying this case for my amaze mainly because of the holster. Can anyone chime in if the holster holds the phone securly and if the holster itself is sturdy

sent from my phone

nxttruck2002

Apr 15, 2012
I have the aegis case which is very nice except the lack of the three holes on the back. I called them and they said they weren't necessary....? Ok then why would HTC put them there. Their customer service is horrible.

kazzxtrismus

Feb 9, 2009
Holster is fine for regular office staff.....
Make the holes yourself with a big drill bit.. Just be close to the right place... It won't weaken this tank of a case

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G using xda premium

nxttruck2002

Apr 15, 2012
That what I went ahead and did. Very satisfied with this case. But I'm sure if otterbox made a case it would have been correct right out of the box.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just ordered my new Trident Kraken AMS case for my HTC Amaze, will follow up upon receipt! Is anyone currently using this case? Price just dropped from $50 to $32.33 on Amazon get it while they last....
    Here's a pretty decent review on it.

I just got this case because of the high reviews it was receiving. I thought I'd like it for its "total protection" but found it very bulky and just a pain to remove in order to get to the phone. I've also tried to Aegis case and liked it better but didn't like the fact it didn't have the kickstand option. I keep going back to the cheap ole T-Mobiles silver colored bodyglove brand with built in kickstand case as it does all I need it to do. It has a rubber feel to it so it doesn't slide off my armrest in my truck, also with the rubber feel when you have the phone set to viberate the phone stays put and doesn't vibrate off the table as both the Trident cases do. Hate to say anything bad about the two Trident models and you need to way the option that best fits what you need. Just voicing my opinion on what I've found that I like and don't like about the cases I've tried.
    I have been using the Trident Kraken for about 2 weeks now. I am a tow truck operator and I can tell you this. This is the best case I have ever seen, While I was on a call one day my Amaze fell out of my jacket and landed on the deck of my truck while I was pulling up a vehicle. needless to say it was crushed by the tire of the vehicle I was like F@%$ after I looked at it there wasn't even a scratch on it and worked 100%. This is one tough bugger of a case.