[OTA]Photon 45.4.12 update 2.3.5 (kills unlock)

Search This thread

snoopy1e11

Mar 23, 2010
Memphis
Samsung Galaxy S23
So the only thing that is really different is 1080p video recording and 2.3.5? But this may be a good thing as I see the Droid Razr got an update like this then ICS builds started coming saying you had to be on that OTA to install it

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium

FernBch

I made a comment on the Moto support forum about them locking the bootloader and I received this in an email:

posted 06:58 AM CDT by Remy

Per the house rules we are not allowed to discuss such topics here on this forum. Please re read the house rules so that you are aware of topics not to be discussed. Thanks, J

It appears that they don't like you pointing out certain things. I have been warned, lol. Wait! I live in the USA, do I not have the right to freedom of speech?? I guess not with Moto, lol.

My MoPho's in the kitchen sink!!

Reactions: Crwolv

bria5544

Aug 28, 2008
Delray Beach
Is there a special way to apply this update or will doing it in CWM work? Just looking at the structure of the zip indicates that it should work in CWM but I don't want to be wrong and brick my phone.

Gack69

Nov 30, 2011
Louisville
I am confused... Lol... Do we yet have a flashable zip that won't mess up out custom recovery and results in an unlockable bootloader?

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

shabbypenguin

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 30, 2010
i never said i was gunna make the zip im fairly busy working on a project for ACS

also the link is down for a reason, id offer a word of caution to anyone thinking about basing a rom pre-release

Last edited:
Reactions: peetr_

Top Liked Posts