Google play No more.

Search This thread

cameljockey1

Aug 4, 2011
Arlington
I was just on the Google play store on the computer looking at the devices section and it looks like they have taken the Zu gpe edtion off of the store. Only 3 gpe editions plus the nexus now. I wonder what's going to come next?

Sent from my C6806_GPe using XDA Premium HD app

blueether

Jan 21, 2011
Te Awamutu, New Zealand
I was just on the Google play store on the computer looking at the devices section and it looks like they have taken the Zu gpe edtion off of the store. Only 3 gpe editions plus the nexus now. I wonder what's going to come next?

They were sold out of the ZU and some of the others about a month ago. It's also coming up to the 'next season' for phone releases...

jimmyhauser

May 28, 2006
I don't see why folks want gpe devices. Or why anyone would want stock android at all. It's a generic rom that's optimized for nothing. Except maybe the nexus. Get the Sony version with software that was designed for the hardware.

Sent from my C6806 using Tapatalk

cameljockey1

Aug 4, 2011
Arlington
I don't see why folks want gpe devices. Or why anyone would want stock android at all. It's a generic rom that's optimized for nothing. Except maybe the nexus. Get the Sony version with software that was designed for the hardware.

Sent from my C6806 using Tapatalk

I do have the Sony version with the gpe ROM on it. I like the gpe ROM because of no bugs and feels lighter and smoother. I had to much lag on the 108 version of Sony. I love the Sony ROM but its not perfect yet and I'm waiting for that to happen.

Top Liked Posts